Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Greedy Girls budget party near Milton Keynes/Bedford Thurs 4th Feb  (Read 1340 times)

vt

Just noticed Greedy Girls Parties are coming to the region this Thursday 4th with a lunchtime and evening session. Looks like they're guesting at a Swingers Club venue just off the A1 just East of Bedford, 25-30 mins from MK.

External Link/Members Only

This is an established operator from the Midlands, they offer a budget party at £60 for 2 hrs with no guarantees about ratios, but say that quite a number of local swinger couples plan to attend, I assume they'll get involved too.

Always good to see more party options available in the area, so if anyone can manage to attend either session, please post a review.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 05:29:18 pm by vt »

Offline cunnyhunt

Looks like they're guesting at a Swingers Club venue just off the A1 just East of Bedford, 25-30 mins from MK.
I just posted in the East Anglia thread, but I think it is a different location in North Bedfordshire. A private club on a farm near an old airfield.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84781.msg1043481#new

vt

I just posted in the East Anglia thread, but I think it is a different location in North Bedfordshire. A private club on a farm near an old airfield.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84781.msg1043481#new

Yes, as cunnyhunt has pointed out, there could be some confusion between the 2 swingers club venues in that vicinity, it is at Jay-Dee's which is located 3 miles off the A1 Black Cat roundabout, not The Vanilla Alternative which is directly on the A1 about a mile to the south of it.

Offline davidgood

Went to the lunchtime party and am working on my review. Not sure which area to post it in. May have to do some cross referencing.

Regards,

davidgood

vt

Went to the lunchtime party and am working on my review. Not sure which area to post it in. May have to do some cross referencing.

Regards,

davidgood

Bedfordshire, the location of the venue, is in the 'East of England (Anglia)' according to AW, whose regional boundaries are usually followed on here.

I put a heads-up here as it's so close to the large population centre of MK in Bucks which falls in the 'South East' region...I suppose you've got to draw the line somewhere and this one is right near the boundary of 2 regions.