Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louinheels - Dartford  (Read 1552 times)

Offline RudiUK

Hi,

Has anybody seen this lady?  Initial comms were very promising  but I'm starting to have doubts....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Would be grateful for any info.

Cheers

5th Musketeer

Hi,

Has anybody seen this lady?  Initial comms were very promising  but I'm starting to have doubts....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Would be grateful for any info.

Cheers
Joined on 5th, 3 FB's on 10th, 11th, & 12th and nothing since.  Why are you having doubts?

Offline RudiUK

I know but initial comms seemed good and she ticks all the boxes.....

5th Musketeer

I know but initial comms seemed good and she ticks all the boxes.....
That's what's supposed to happen.  You weren't expecting that?

Offline lancashireman12345

Hey I had a chat with her. Only reason I didn't continue with booking is she said she'd be wearing a bra throughout booking; didn't want to take it off - something about having a birthmark on them. Looks hot so might book her in future.

Regarding the FB - they're all from Direct Cam ... None of from meets.

5th Musketeer

Hey I had a chat with her. Only reason I didn't continue with booking is she said she'd be wearing a bra throughout booking; didn't want to take it off - something about having a birthmark on them. Looks hot so might book her in future.

Regarding the FB - they're all from Direct Cam ... None of from meets.
You're right.  But that bra issue would be a bust for me.  I don't like them big, but I DO like them, so if I can't access them it's not worth it - AND she charges a lot when you consider THAT restriction.  None of her pics in the open gallery show her body - I would not be bothered but she is in my region so, if you book her, would love a review.

Offline RudiUK

We kept the conversation going but couldn't find a mutually agreeable time slot.  I'm going to try later next week.  I had a suspicion the comms were veering towards being set up for a cam session but I'll try one more time.