Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Smith - Maidenhead  (Read 3499 times)

Offline Matium

Offline Tricky Dickie

Well, according to Google Images, the photos are of Chrissy Marie, so best not get your hopes up!

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only)

Offline jackthecat

I saw her in August and sadly she doesn't look like the hot photos on her new personal site.
It was an AW booking and she was Chantelle, albeit that profile has now disappeared. She was based in central Maidenhead, about to move slightly out of town.
On the evidence of those photos and great comms I had booked 90 mins for around £200. I was treated by an older, larger lady wearing stockings, suspenders, bra and whatever you call one of those things that goes around the waist to hold in the stomach! Huge tits which had gone well south, but pleasant with a good attitude. Maybe 35+, size 14, perhaps 36ff?
She was advertised as doing duos with her friend that day, and she offered me the option of switching to a two girl for an hour at the same price. I asked to meet he other girl, and given the discrepancy between the advertised and the reality with Chantelle, I did the trade/upgrade. Czech, late twenties maybe, great tits, good figure.
Lots of DFK, OWO, RO, rimming, toys, lesbo action, face sitting, ball sucking, mish, cg, doggie, dirty talk etc. with both girls, two pops, CIF but no CIM.
Overall I had a good laugh with two sparky girls, the unexpected duo made up for the dodgy marketing (or at least that's how I self justified!) and I came away with a sardonic grin.
However, back to your original question, definitely not as advertised and looks like the rates have increased.
Good luck!

Offline Eaves

« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 12:16:07 pm by Eaves »