Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALEXANDRA BLONDE - Gants Hill  (Read 2338 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6748560) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only

- £70 = 30 minutes

- Comms all on point main busy road right next to Gants Hill Station.  Bit bait but who cares.

- Girl like pics slim.and trim looks good, gave me a real good vibe from the start i knew this would be good and i wasn't wrong.

- This was a very passionate affair her dfk was really brilliant proper aggressive eat face stuff :thumbsup:  On tap and she would come in herself for it.  Owo lots off attention paid to the balls, shaft and deepthroat stuff.

Sex again lots off realistic passionate moans from her smashed away usual postions dfk on tap and zero rushing or clockwatching from her.

- Friendly chat shes very open and i walked out on the busy high Street with no complaints at all :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online last_days_of_logan

she has lost soooooo much weight

good for her if that was what she wanted to achieve

Offline sparkus

she has lost soooooo much weight

good for her if that was what she wanted to achieve

True but when she first rocked up she was  :dance:

I might go along just for GFE as she was pretty good at that back then.

Offline ppunterr

How old would you say she looks? 24 on the profile but with reviews goign back to 2017, I somehow doubt that's the case.

Offline Marvelous

How old would you say she looks? 24 on the profile but with reviews goign back to 2017, I somehow doubt that's the case.

Probably late 20s,  looks like pics

External Link/Members Only

Offline MP778

Thanks for the review OP  :hi:

Saw this one years ago when she was a chubby cutie, her OWO was pretty special.  see she's lost a LOT of weight.  would you say thats noticeable in with skin and such or she fits into her new figure nicely?

cheers

Offline sparkus

Saw this one years ago when she was a chubby cutie, her OWO was pretty special.  see she's lost a LOT of weight.  would you say thats noticeable in with skin and such or she fits into her new figure nicely?

cheers

I saw her a year ago when she'd lost some weight but not as much as this. The major mark downs for me were:

- not as GFE as before/no snogathon (I think this was a bad time to see her as she'd literally just got to London from Hungary and I arrived to her arguing on the phone)
- bolt ons more noticeable
- youthful looks gone and loose skin

Offline Marvelous

cheers

All looked fine and firm.to me, didn't notice anything loose or hanging.

She says she likes her new look the deliveroo driver came with her food at the end vegetarian stuff :D

Offline MP778

cheers for the intel @sparkus @marvelous   maybe will try this one again.  crazy to think I paid £70 for the hour last time.

Offline sparkus

She's quite memorable for me as one member here got a bit weird via PM following my review and had to be sanctioned by the mods.