Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parking - Rochester / Chatham Hotel  (Read 704 times)

Offline matthew1986

Evening gents,

A couple of weeks ago I had a session with a well known and well reviewed WG at a certain hotel on the Rochester / Chatham border, near Rochester Airport. Those local will hopefully know the one.

A good punt that was enjoyed, until a week or so later when the parking enforcement company that manages their car park sent me a £100 fine, reduced to £60 if paid in 14 days.

Took some explaining to the wife - told her I was desperate for a shit and made use of the hotel’s facilities and thankfully she didn’t question a 90 minute motion!

Anyway, a £140 hour punt cost me £200. Having looked at it further this is a hotel you need to register your number plate at reception to get free parking. There is no option to pay that I could see. Bugger that...

Thought you guys should know that this particular hotel has this enforcement as it may save you £60 and more importantly the difficult conversation.

Matt

Offline Lema

I wonder if you can register your car number plate with reception if you are just visiting, or have you got to be staying there?  :unknown:

Offline uncle jessie

You can tell them sort of fines to go fuck themselves,its private property so there is no offence committed and they are very,very unlikely to bother with the hassle of pursuing you to get the money.But I can see that wouldn't be an option for you because of "her indoors" might start digging further if you did .
I did once get clamped in a motorway service area for parking my artic in a coach bay which was the only available suitably sized bay,wouldn't have normally parked there but the tortoise was poking his head out and nearly touching cloth............fucking expensive shit that was  :dash: .     

Offline massageseeker1977

Shame she didn't advise you that before

If that is the hotel im thinking of then that must be a recent change

Offline dieseldriver

Lots of hotels are doing that now. To stop parking from those that are not guests, not visiting guests, or there for other reasons.
Ibis doing this. Have to register your car number on arrival. Not complicated. Usually a terminal on the reception desk. Done this loads of times when seeing a WG at my local Ibis. However, don't know about all the other hotels WG's use? Check it out when you get there......

Offline Derrick101

I've had this at a local hotel in Portsmouth. Must have put an incorrect reg number into the terminal and got the fine through... Paid asap.

A WG told me that the same thing happened to one of her regs. who was driving the OH's car, so she got the letter. Ended in the worst possible way.

I now always.. ALWAYS check car parking at hotels before I go.   :hi:

Offline sdc

just for info if you use that hotel again  i always park in the store car park next to it, if you park at the end nearest the hotel you can simply walk out, up the road and into the hotel. There are about 4-5 stores using that car park and it's not enforced.

Hope that helps,
Ian
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 08:56:58 am by sdc »

Offline GmxJim

This is quite common at a lot of Hotels now. There is usually a terminal near check in desks where you need to enter your car reg number. She should have told you really.

Offline Lema

This is quite common at a lot of Hotels now. There is usually a terminal near check in desks where you need to enter your car reg number. She should have told you really.
Yes! She should have told you already! But if she did , would you have bothered to go and see her? Probably not!! That's why she didn't tell you... she doesn't give a fuck if you get a parking fine, as long as she gets her money...

Offline Stiltskin

I'd rather park somewhere else and walk 20mins to avoid hotel car parks. It's just another way to get caught out.

I was also almost caught out myself driving a car registered in my OH's name. I got sent a fine along with a photo of me driving in a bus lane. Luckily I was at home to open the letter. I remember that day, the signs were obscured by a line of artics, there was no way I could have seen them.  :mad:

Offline CockMonster

Massive thanks to OP for pointing this out.

just for info if you use that hotel again  i always park in the store car park next to it, if you park at the end nearest the hotel you can simply walk out, up the road and into the hotel. There are about 4-5 stores using that car park and it's not enforced.

Hope that helps,
Ian

Many thanks for the tip, I’ll be doing that next time.

Can’t believe hotels are doing this, I would have never thought they would pull this shit. Nature of some of these places is that they have cafes/bars etc to meet at so they should be more clear.

Do you reckon they’ve started enforcing this more due to th WGs working there? I know through channels that they are more than a bit fed up with the huge number of girls going through there. Similarly at the large mercure near Leeds castle who have clamped down big time.