Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MILF - Milton Keynes  (Read 1221 times)

BlackZionBull

Can anyone recommend any MILFs in Milton Keynes?

I always enjoyed the Milton Keynes MILFs back in the 2000's - Felicity, Abigail, Nicola, Natasha, Dee, Sandra, Robyn, Honey to name but a few.
Although I have recently reacquainted myself with Charlize after she left the other shambles I still find there is drought of quality English MILFs in Milton Keynes.

So I am looking for a indie, white, 35-55, size 8-12, big tits, well presented and with a good level of service. Must be happy to see black clients.

Offline Xtro

I see this women many years ago. I don't believe she is the woman in the pics though.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I found a review of her by searching her number - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24175.msg353081#msg353081

I cannot remember prices but was happy with her looks, services and what I must have paid, (possibly £60-£80?)
I cannot tell you if she is happy to see black guys.
Let us know how you get on.

BlackZionBull

Thank 'Xtro'.

Was your experience in keeping with that of 'Nimrod's' ? I will try to contact her tomorrow, however concerned the information is 4 years + old now. I am also looking for a full service but this could be an option.

Watch this space.

Offline Xtro

I certainly got full service; including RO, OWO, Covered sex in various positions and COF. It all started out with a massage though.
Of course, YMMV. If you see her, just confirm FS beforehand. Good luck.

PS I would return but it's well out of the way for me.

Offline one eyed panda

Doesnt Nicole du Papillon interest you? Meets the profile you must be aware of her
Banned reason: Posting his email address to bypass PM restrictions
Banned by: daviemac

BlackZionBull

Doesnt Nicole du Papillon interest you? Meets the profile you must be aware of her

No her USP is not to my liking, but thank you anyway.