Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy baby Monika/ sexy Monika  (Read 564 times)

Offline Yellowman1

Has anyone seen Monika recently? She went by Sexy Baby Monika, naughty Monika or sexy Monika I think. She was my first punt 4 years ago want to have another go now I’m more experienced see how good she really is

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Has anyone seen Monika recently? She went by Sexy Baby Monika, naughty Monika or sexy Monika I think. She was my first punt 4 years ago want to have another go now I’m more experienced see how good she really is
Location?

Offline Yellowman1

I saw her in Guildford think she toured a bit around south east. Think she was a Bulgarian girl

Offline SSPete

I think she was last seen in Cheam, then had a different girl using her profile before it disappeared. I toyed with seeing her but reviews were very mixed.

Offline nigel4498

There are a few reviews on here, bit of a mixed bag with a few name changes.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 11:39:02 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Yellowman1

That’s her yeah but must say it’s a very unflattering picture. When I saw her she wasn’t stuck thin but didn’t look that big but it was a few years back so she may of eaten a few pies

Offline AxC

She briefly returned to Surbiton earlier in the year working with Vicky (who was the one who took over her profile).

She'd pretty much had it with the job I think. Best to keep an eye on Morden... Nicole is there and they were friends. In fact I think Nicole is using her old flat.