Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Enlgish_Fearn, Fareham  (Read 2372 times)

FredMcBobson

So finally got around to posting my first review, although this will be my 25th punt so I may go back and post some of the others.

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1hr
Cost: £150 (a bit above average, but worth it)

Comms:
Excellent comms up until the actual arrival (see below) but nothing that caused a major issue.   One point of note is that she is only available on AW between 9am and 7pm.  If you are going to see her after this, you have to book a 6-7pm slot, and just let her know.  Bit of a frustration... but i guess it keeps her from getting stupid late night bookings.

The location:
She is based out of Knowle Village (just outside Fareham, Hampshire). This is a convenient location as its easily accessible from the M27, although it does fall foul of the fact that its a bit of a mobile dead-zone.  This makes the "last mile" communications a bit of a hit and miss affair.  I had parked up at the post-code location she gave me before the meet, but couldn't get her on the phone to confirm the address, so I was stuck.  Luckily she did phone me to confirm final details, so we did meet up in the end, and as i was early, the meet started on time anyway so not a major issue, but worth confirming details before arriving if possible.  I know some girls wont give you details until the last minute though so that might be an issue.  Knowle is a relatively new, quiet, and reasonably good neighbourhood full of flats, and the usual tiny new build houses.  People seem to keep themselves to themselves, although i suspect that during daylight hours you might be a little more conspicuous.

The girl:
Despite the fact her face is blurred on her profile there is no cause for concern.  She is every bit as attractive as I had expected.  She is only 5'3" which is fine for me as I like the smaller ladies.  She is roughly a size 10-12, but due to her height this means she has a few extra lbs.  That said, it sits in all the right places creating wonderful curves.   

In my experience there are 2 kinds of girl .  Those who's weight is static, or increasing slightly.  This keeps everything very tight and pert.  And those who have recently lost weight, or are in the process of losing it.  That results in a little softer, and more saggy body.  I personally prefer the latter as it gives you something to hold on to but the preference is minimal.  Fearn certainly falls into the former category though.  Everything was tight and perfectly formed.  So I am not marking this as a negative point.

As the previous reviewer noted, she does have two significant tattoos front and back. It doesn't really bother me unless they are clearly done by a dodgy needle shop.  This seemed to be a very professional job though.  These are not shown on the photos though, so as this was also noted in the review in 2014 the photos are likely around 3 years old.  Certainly time for an update.

The meet:
Once the arrival had been resolved (as noted above), and the paper work was sorted, we chatted for a bit.  I often find this a little frustrating as its just eating away the fun time, although as it turns out she really doesn't watch the clock so it wasn't an issue.

Once the chit-chat was done with we moved to the bedroom.  At this point she switched into full GFE mode.  Proper FK, hugging, fondling, squeezing, licking, etc etc..  After a few minutes of this I took off her clothes, noting that she had worn the underwear i specifically requested which was nice.  (I find that a number of girls will say they have certain items, and then turn around and say "oh i couldn't find it" or whatever, with no advance warning.  That's a real turn off).  We moved properly onto the bed, where I made extensive use of her breasts.   These are certainly worth a visit, decent size, firm, large soft nipples.  Excellent for sucking on.  I moved down to give her oral.  Oddly she didn't request any kind of protection for this, as everything else she does that involves fluids (except FK) is covered.  That's fine by me as I prefer that, but it does seem a little inconsistent.  Unlike many girls I have visited, she was clean and tasted fantastic.  Not fishy, or that "recently rinsed out with soap" taste that some girls have, but pure sweet pussy juice.  I obviously did something right because she appeared to have at least one orgasm. I know you can never be sure, but its quite hard to fake the convulsions that some girls go through when your legitimately hit the spot. 

Next we switched around and she started with a decent boob-wank (uncovered).  Nicely oiled up so no chafing or anything.  Then on to an extensive and enthusiastic hand-job (uncovered).  I am in two minds about this.  Her technique was passable but generally I find that no-girl can really hit the spot this way.  It was certainly pleasurable but i much prefer penetration.

Next up was a blow-job (covered). Personally I prefer uncovered everything (although i would never have unprotected penetration with a WG) so covered oral really doesn't do it for me.  Again, like the hand-job she is certainly talented, and enthusiastic, but personally I would never climax from it.  Others might have different results.  We switched around into 69 position.  Again, all signs suggest she came from my enthusiastic "eating at the Y".   If not, then she can fake it well, so as far as most of us are concerned there's little difference.

Finally we move on to the sex (covered).  While I am possibly a little larger than average, she seems to be very tight compared to most of the girls I've seen to date.  It took a few minutes for her to get comfortable before we got into the swing of things.  We only did the one position, cowgirl.  As it happens this is my preferred position anyway.  If i thought about it I might have changed it up but we were having a good time as it was,  and she kept up the GFE with plenty of FK etc.  Now usually I find it fantastically difficult to cum when covered.  In a relationship I will always go in bare for the extra sensation (using alternative protection from the 2 legged STD :) ) but it seems that whatever she was doing had worked its magic on the little fella and we climaxed together.  This one was almost certainly faked on her part but it was appreciated.

Lastly we spent a good 10 minutes with me still inside her while making out like teenagers to finish up.  We then cleaned up, with a bit of chat about her, and her work, and then I left.  It wasn't until i got back to the car that i realised it was well over the hour.  No clock watching at all.

So to wrap up

Pros:
Very attractive, and curvy young lady.  Not fat, but plenty of shape to her. 
Doesn't clock watch at all.
Exceedingly enthusiastic, clearly loves her job.
Fantastic GFE.  Although she does offer other more "niche" services.
Both the girl and the flat were immaculately clean.
Some might consider £150 a bit much for a 1hr punt.  I have seen girls who charge considerably more, and considerably less.   But I would say that this was excellent value for money.

Cons:
A little too chatty at the start.
Covered oral is not to everyone's taste.
Throughout she seemed to be making moaning noises even when I wasn't doing anything to warrant them.  This was a little distracting.

Conclusion:
This was, hands down, the best GFE punt I have had so far.  I have seen ladies of all ages, races, and talents, and she was by far the most convincing (HayleyXX probably comes in a close 2nd or 3rd).  If it hadn't been for the money handed over at the start I feel like I might almost be taking her to see meet my parents next.  If i get the chance I will definitely be seeing her again.  Might stay longer next time.

Offline DrConners

Thanks for taking the time to post this review, well except for this bit :

If it hadn't been for the money handed over at the start I feel like I might almost be taking her to see meet my parents next.

Dear Lord  :dash:   :dash: 

FredMcBobson

That was a bit of a tongue in cheek comment.  My point was, it really wasn't the usual "dead fish" kind of experience I have had from most of the girls so far.  The GFE was pretty much exactly what the name implies, and was on a par with what i have experienced "in real life" from a passionate GF.   I'm not falling for a WG etc, just suggesting that it was a particularly good, and realistic experience.

Offline DrConners

No tone of voice in text to indicate being "tongue in cheek" is there ? Put an emoji in, sometimes they help for example :  ;)  or   :blush:

Cheers  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Nice review OP- pleased you had a good time and a good review. Perhaps you can now share some of the other 24 punts you've had. Reviews are always helpful here.  :hi:

Offline Zimbaman

Good review thanks. She's been on my hotlist for some time. It's the same flat in knowle that several girls work from I think, but still quite discrete.

As long as you avoid 'treat her well lads!' You'll be ok  :lol:

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for the review.
She is one of the Garden of Eden girls.
A few years back I had ambition of seeing them all but after my one punt with one of them, ( which was positive ) I decided against seeing the others as £150 for the limited service they provided was, I considered too much.

Online macman26

She looks amazing but like others have said £150 for hour without OWC seems way too much, when there's so lovely ones around doing OWC plus more for same or even less...   But good review mate!

bigmanbigman

How old do you think she is ?

Offline Zimbaman

I did notice that she has anal play and receiving rimming in her likes list. But in her FAQ  she says no to anal, including fingers, tongues or just the tip. How can you rim her with no tongue?

bigmanbigman

How is here body worn as a 50yr old or fine as a 30/35 yr old ?

FredMcBobson

No tone of voice in text to indicate being "tongue in cheek" is there ? Put an emoji in, sometimes they help for example :  ;)  or   :blush:
True.  My posts are usually quite emoji heavy, so i was trying to hold back. :)

How old do you think she is ?
How is here body worn as a 50yr old or fine as a 30/35 yr old ?

I am terrible at judging ages.  And as im just about to pop over the 40 mark myself anything under about 35 seems ridiculously young in most cases.

That said, First impressions I would have said early to mid 20s, but after a little bit of time with here I would judge her listed age to be fairly accurate give or take a year or two.  So around late 20s, 30ish.

As noted in the review, everything was certainly tight and in its place.  No noticeable sag on anything.  Boobs are also natural as far as i can tell (and i did do plenty of investigating  :thumbsup:).

One point of note that I forgot to include in the original post.  She wasn't clean shaven, which came as a surprise.  It wasn't a wild lady-garden though, more of a trimmed topiary.  It doesn't bother me either way though, as I like all sorts, but most WGs tend to keep it totally bare, presumably to make mopping up easier. 

FredMcBobson

I did notice that she has anal play and receiving rimming in her likes list. But in her FAQ  she says no to anal, including fingers, tongues or just the tip. How can you rim her with no tongue?

If you read her "specialities" tab you'll note she says she doesn't mind anal play with toys (on you) but you have to make sure you're clean first.  If you cover her favourite dildo, or butt plug, in shit she wants compensation for having to clean it up or replace it.  Seems a little odd seeing as eliminating all traces of poop is next to impossible really, so she has to expect something as a possibility, but i guess she kind of means that if you have a turtle-head poking out at the start she might get a little upset.

James999

Is it me or does this "review" and subsequent posts about her read more like an advert / tout than anything else  :unknown:

Offline LM19

Is it me or does this "review" and subsequent posts about her read more like an advert / tout than anything else  :unknown:

Does sound like his head is as far up her crack as his last post suggests toys are...

Online scutty brown

If you read her "specialities" tab you'll note she says she doesn't mind anal play with toys (on you) but you have to make sure you're clean first.  If you cover her favourite dildo, or butt plug, in shit she wants compensation for having to clean it up or replace it.  Seems a little odd seeing as eliminating all traces of poop is next to impossible really, so she has to expect something as a possibility, but i guess she kind of means that if you have a turtle-head poking out at the start she might get a little upset.

Stupid cow
whats wrong with putting it in the dishwasher along with the pots and pans?

Offline nigel4498

Stupid cow
whats wrong with putting it in the dishwasher along with the pots and pans?

If she was a half decent whore she'd just suck and lick it clean.

Online scutty brown

If she was a half decent whore she'd just suck and lick it clean.

If she was with you she could just stick it in your boiler to disinfect it.

Offline nigel4498

... and he's gone. Poor Fred or was it Fearn ?

Offline Zimbaman

Wow that was quick. I didn't even get to clarify about the rimming. Guessing that was Fearn. Seemed to know and awful lot of the ins and outs.

Observer90

Yeah I was about to say something before he/she got banned.. doesn't stack up with my experience of Fearn. Will spend a good bit of time talking, she is passionate but facially not very attractive and a good deal bigger than her pictures suggest. I've seen 3/4 of the girls who do/did work from there and she is by some distance the least attractive (as nice as she is)

Offline DrConners

Yeah I was about to say something before he/she got banned.. doesn't stack up with my experience of Fearn. Will spend a good bit of time talking, she is passionate but facially not very attractive and a good deal bigger than her pictures suggest. I've seen 3/4 of the girls who do/did work from there and she is by some distance the least attractive (as nice as she is)

Might want to add a review (s) at some point in the near future  :unknown:

bigmanbigman

So treat all above as a advert from this wg her self
Seems like reading this she has a dusty phone .

Offline nigel4498

He came back as anewusernotnamedfred and was banned immediately.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 10:43:41 am by nigel4498 »

Observer90

Might want to add a review (s) at some point in the near future  :unknown:

I am sorry to say that I don't remember many details of the unhappy occasion. Yet to break my review virginity but may try soon. But I would say that in order of the ones I've seen:

1) Lilly by a mile
2) Sophie or Stephanie, whatever she calls herself now but she was exiled from the group for trying to con a fluffy, apparently, can't remember exactly what I was told but she is in Fareham currently
3) Fearn

I haven seen Louisa so can't comment

Offline DrConners

He came back as anewusernotnamedfred and was banned immediately.

Yeah I noticed that too, just compounded the issue silly sod lol  :D