Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karolina - - - Horsham  (Read 1532 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5601563) (8 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Champ4

External Link/Members Only

Low neutral, would be mean to give negative.

Seen her earlier this week. She’s only in town until Saturday apparently.

30 mins £80

Location private gated entry flat, very modern recently refurbed, 5 mins walk from station. Paid Car park nearby

Took shower before hand couldn’t be arsed after. Was in and out in 20mins.

The girl: not the girl in the pics, unless they are heavily photoshopped to show a large bust. The lady I saw whilst not unattractive, had smallish B cups not the DD advertised and hoped for.
 :thumbsdown:
She is a petite milf type, quite pretty face, heavily botoxed. Quite skinny, kept lingerie on throughout.

Was told to lay down and that we only had 30 mins  :D, pleasant enough just very mechanical. Oiled up my cock and rubbed it for 5 mins to get it hard, this was good and the best bit about the punt. Was offered OWO, didn’t fancy it and no real connection so had OW which was decent.

Offered sex so she climbed on board for a few mins, no emotion from either of us really. Unzipped her top to kiss her small tits. Couple more positions, I was beginning to think I’d have to get her to pull me off to finish but managed to in doggy.

Quick clean up and left. Pleasant enough women, just not the girl in the pics. Had I done some research on here before Id have seen shes part of a group and YMMV. She had blonde hair when I seen her and she asked if she looked better dark or blonde. I felt like saying how would I know as your pics aren’t real but couldn’t be bothered.

Wouldn’t return unless was gagging for it and then only for a P&D.

Offline sailor3

Thanks, she's been on my HL for sometime - your review has changed that.

Offline Stevelondon

Cheers.
I’m always a tad wary when the profiles have those kind of generic images. You just know it’s not the SP you will be meeting.

I also think the profiles listing every possible service are just lazy.

Offline DouglasReynholm

I saw the pics and thought "I definitely would" - until I realised, I already have. Was this her:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I saw her 2 years ago. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=306003.0 her profile pics looked like her then. The new ones ain't her.

Offline MrMatrix

Shes been on my HL for a while as well. Nice looking boobs etc but with a B&S waiting, not sure at all about this one. Many thanks for the warning OP. I too would have been disappointed on what you have said. :hi:

Offline Champ4

I saw the pics and thought "I definitely would" - until I realised, I already have. Was this her:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I saw her 2 years ago. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=306003.0 her profile pics looked like her then. The new ones ain't her.

It’s really hard to say, that pic looks nothing like her now but could have been her 15 years ago  :unknown:
Her tits have sadly lost any shape resembling this image.

Offline Odin669

So these current photos on her profile are not accurate ? She looks great on those photos