Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Overlong Adult Work Profiles  (Read 2205 times)

Offline Vice Admiral

(I dare say this topic has been covered before on UKP, but if so I can't find the relevant thread.) 

It is said that in the first instance employers spend five to seven seconds looking at each applicant's CV.  A good CV should therefore be crisp and brief.

Although punters looking at AW profiles may spend a bit longer than half-a-dozen seconds weighing up what's on offer, overlong profiles are not only pointless but also off-putting.

This extraordinary example, which I happened upon this morning, takes some beating:
External Link/Members Only

Viewing the first page of this profile on my desktop computer – hilariously, the tab names it "Short Profile" – I had to press the "page down" key 15 times to get to the bottom. 

The other tabs also offer massive chunks of text: viewing the entirety of the page accessed by the "Main" tab needed 17 pressings of "page down".  There is, however, some repetition, including of the 45 (!) Frequently Asked Questions.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 10:00:28 am by Vice Admiral »

Offline jesse4585

Some enjoy expressing themselves in writing,  and don't appreciate how much conciseness adds to effective marketing.   Still, with over 450 feedback it looks like she's doing ok...

Offline casio

My ongoing theory of 'hair down to arse' = 'up her own arse' holds true.

Offline G.Raff

Couldn't agree more with the OP.

My theory is that the older the profile the longer the text.
Mostly because they keep adding to the existing text.

Offline Jerk Chicken

I have to say based on my punts the longer the profile with a good range of well thought out FAQ the better the all-round punting experience.

Naturally I have had few punts that break this anslysis but it is rare.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Home Alone

Couldn't agree more with the OP.

My theory is that the older the profile the longer the text.
Mostly because they keep adding to the existing text.

And we know where to look for other punters' comments without having them copied into the Profile.

More isn't always better.

Offline streetstroler

Who ever bothers to read a WG's blog.

Offline nigel4498

Auburn Delights profile has been brought up on numerous occasions over the years ( can't find the links though but putting her AW number in the search box might bring them up)
It has to be one of the longest without a doubt.
Maybe with most of us in lock down someone might have the time to read it.
Me, give me War and Peace, it's shorter.

Offline Vice Admiral

Auburn Delights profile has been brought up on numerous occasions over the years ... Maybe with most of us in lock down someone might have the time to read it. Me, give me War and Peace, it's shorter.

Perhaps Auburn Delight's profile might be entitled Whore in Peace?

Offline munterhunter

I admit I like to do a bit of research before booking an appointment so I dan't waste my time or money but FFS she's asking people to pay to fuck her not submitting a piece for admission on to a creative writing course!

Offline signy

Me. I like reading a good blog. Blogs are another form of advertising, like the profile and gallery. They can tell you a lot about how a WG sees herself, and what a punter might expect, and can be a good way to weed out the nutters. I pay more than most for my punts, and I want as much information as possible: AW reports, UKP reports (the best, obviously), profile, Twitter site, website, whatever I can find. Or maybe it's my natural paranoia.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
(I dare say this topic has been covered before on UKP, but if so I can't find the relevant thread.) 

It is said that in the first instance employers spend five to seven seconds looking at each applicant's CV.  A good CV should therefore be crisp and brief.

Although punters looking at AW profiles may spend a bit longer than half-a-dozen seconds weighing up what's on offer, overlong profiles are not only pointless but also off-putting.

This extraordinary example, which I happened upon this morning, takes some beating:

Viewing the first page of this profile on my desktop computer – hilariously, the tab names it "Short Profile" – I had to press the "page down" key 15 times to get to the bottom. 

The other tabs also offer massive chunks of text: viewing the entirety of the page accessed by the "Main" tab needed 17 pressings of "page down".  There is, however, some repetition, including of the 45 (!) Frequently Asked Questions.
Fucking hell! Thing is, whether it's long or short, most don't bother to read anything.

Offline Vice Admiral

The ideal Adult Work profile should (in my opinion) be short and sweet – the essentials being:

1.  The main text should consist of a few brief, cheerful, friendly paragraphs which give us a flavour of the girl's character.  A dozen or so sentences should be plenty.

2.  Completing the Adult Work interview is highly desirable.  It puts skin on bones, and also suggests that the girl is genuine – profiles with reasonably fully completed interviews are rarely fake.  And honest answers are best!  (Yes, of course I believe you when you say your favourite sexual activity is "giving oral"...)

3.  If, for reasons of discretion, there's no face pic on public view, there should if at all possible be a couple of face pics in the Private Gallery.

4.  An honest Enjoys List is vital.  It saves potential embarrassment if the girl doesn't claim to enjoy things that she doesn't in reality want to do.  Fairly short Enjoys Lists have greater credibility than long ones.  I suspect that not many girls who advertise "Pole Dancing" or "Sauna / Bath Houses" have the necessary facilities.  Nor do I imagine there's much demand for "Naturism / Nudism".  But I may be wrong.

5.  Frequently Asked Questions should be kept to a minimum.  Just a few essentials, such as "Q. Do you do bareback? A.  No, and I don't jump from 20,000 feet without a parachute, either." 

Offline Foxtail17

Anything that long just doesn’t interest me at all. I would just start to scroll then move on.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
The ideal Adult Work profile should (in my opinion) be short and sweet – the essentials being:

1.  The main text should consist of a few brief, cheerful, friendly paragraphs which give us a flavour of the girl's character.  A dozen or so sentences should be plenty.

2.  Completing the Adult Work interview is highly desirable.  It puts skin on bones, and also suggests that the girl is genuine – profiles with reasonably fully completed interviews are rarely fake.  And honest answers are best!  (Yes, of course I believe you when you say your favourite sexual activity is "giving oral"...)

3.  If, for reasons of discretion, there's no face pic on public view, there should if at all possible be a couple of face pics in the Private Gallery.

4.  An honest Enjoys List is vital.  It saves potential embarrassment if the girl doesn't claim to enjoy things that she doesn't in reality want to do.  Fairly short Enjoys Lists have greater credibility than long ones.  I suspect that not many girls who advertise "Pole Dancing" or "Sauna / Bath Houses" have the necessary facilities.  Nor do I imagine there's much demand for "Naturism / Nudism".  But I may be wrong.

5.  Frequently Asked Questions should be kept to a minimum.  Just a few essentials, such as "Q. Do you do bareback? A.  No, and I don't jump from 20,000 feet without a parachute, either."
I made the huge and silly mistake of putting face pics in my private gallery.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 03:51:41 pm by Rochelle »

Offline freeze44

Think that a good list  :thumbsup: I move on pretty quick when the aw profile is all do's and don'ts as comes across bossy and high and mighty. As you say, some words to try and describe their personality helps and then the emails and text/calls help give a picture.

This is a good example I think and is backed up by mostly good reviews. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline WhackDaddy

More than two swipes on the mouse wheel and I move on to the next lucky lady.

Can't be arsed reading the life story.

I just want to bury my pole in your hole not fucking marry you. :cool:

Offline Vice Admiral

Think that a good list  :thumbsup: I move on pretty quick when the aw profile is all do's and don'ts as comes across bossy and high and mighty. As you say, some words to try and describe their personality helps and then the emails and text/calls help give a picture.
This is a good example I think and is backed up by mostly good reviews. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On this I’m afraid we must agree to differ, Freeze – I think that’s a pretty terrible profile!

The clarity of the What I Offer and I Don’t Offer lists is excellent.  But otherwise it’s a mess.

Far too much information, much of it surplus to requirements.

There’s also too much fiddling around with fonts (bold, italics, underlining).

And personally – others may disagree – I think separate pages accessed from tabs are best avoided.  I prefer a single, simple "clean" page, with sub-headings to delineate the various different topics the girl wants to address.

Offline Vice Admiral

Never one to shy away from important research, I've spent the best part of quarter of an hour trying to find a profile that fits the bill as far as I'm concerned. 

It isn't easy!  Perhaps I'm too fussy...

This one's about the best I can find for now (although it needs an interview):

Offline freeze44

Never one to shy away from important research, I've spent the best part of quarter of an hour trying to find a profile that fits the bill as far as I'm concerned. 

:lol: took me 10 mins you swot! Yes nice simple layout but not enough pics (although a good one and looks hot).

Suppose finding the ultimate profile a real challenge...the challenge is there...who going to pick up the gauntlet??!

Offline Vice Admiral

:lol: took me 10 mins you swot! Yes nice simple layout but not enough pics (although a good one and looks hot).
Suppose finding the ultimate profile a real challenge...the challenge is there...who going to pick up the gauntlet??!

Alternatively, I suppose we could overlook imperfections on the profile front as long as there's high quality on the bedroom front?

Perhaps I've been over-intellectualising?

Offline badsin

First two reviews from a significantly dodgey source. FreakyG the sex god, seems a regular tosser to me (he'll be a member on here). Shame as she looks bang tidy :hi:

Offline freeze44

Alternatively, I suppose we could overlook imperfections on the profile front as long as there's high quality on the bedroom front?

Perhaps I've been over-intellectualising?

True it the service that counts but imagine the wg's know what get's the punters in? Certain pics and services/field reports/ukp reviews etc etc.

But on the profile, it kinda hard to say exactly what sucks you in (pun city here!) but too polished/too prissy/too little info/pics makes me move on.

Offline Vice Admiral

First two reviews from a significantly dodgey source. FreakyG the sex god, seems a regular tosser to me (he'll be a member on here). Shame as she looks bang tidy :hi:

Yes, Badsin, I also noticed that Ms Evans' feedback left a bit to be desired – but my theme is purely the way the main elements of a profile are presented.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 05:56:42 pm by Vice Admiral »

Offline bob1

Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline freeze44

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This could be trimmed back a few words..

:lol: madness! Imagine the state of her keyboard typing away all the time with all the cum gushing down her chin!  :wacko:

Offline Vice Admiral

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
This could be trimmed back a few words..

I don't think anyone's going to beat that one, Bob!

My "measure test", as on other long profiles, is how many pressings of the "page down" key on my computer it takes to get to the bottom.

In this case, it's 53.

Ab-so-lute-ly fuck-ing in-sane!

Offline Colston36

Results, not opinions matter. As Jesse4585 points out, the lady is doing well. I don't know how many of you write to sell for a living, but I do. I've spent almost 60 years writing to sell everything you can imagine and a few things you can't. As a rule, long copy works better than short, assuming you have enough things to say; and strangely enough repetition pays, too. If people aren't interested they won't read whatever the length, if they are and it says the right things they will read an amazing amount. As one U. S. expert remarked years ago, nobody complained that Gone With the Wind was too long.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 08:54:53 am by Colston36 »

Offline Heph

Results, not opinions matter. As Jesse4585 points out, the lady is doing well. I don't know how many of you write to sell for a living, but I do. I've spent almost 60 years writing to sell everything you can imagine and a few things you can't. As a rule, long copy works better than short, assuming you have enough things to say; and strangely enough repetition pays, too. If people aren't interested they won't read whatever the length, if they are and it says the right things they will read an amazing amount. As one U. S. expert remarked years ago, nobody complained that Gone With the Wind was too long.

I approve this message

Equally: find a sentence that you're particularly pleased with, and strike it out  :)

Offline Private Parts

Err? Think you just have!
Enjoy  :hi:

Offline sub_marine

Best part is when they put right at the bottom that if you call and ask a question that is clearly answered in the profile then you'll get blacklisted, but then have a profile with more text that the small print of the facebook app

Offline Home Alone

Best part is when they put right at the bottom that if you call and ask a question that is clearly answered in the profile then you'll get blacklisted
, but then have a profile with more text that the small print of the facebook app

Not a problem for me if the Profile's that long; I'll have moved on!!😉

Offline TTGR

Before I clicked on that profile OP highlighted I knew it would be a British girl  :D

Very plain Jane imo but obviously popular, if she’s a good performer that’s fair enough I suppose.

Offline Listerlad2011

play angel in ramsgate her profile is very long, but it explains everything

she is very good at her chosen profession

Offline freeze44

play angel in ramsgate her profile is very long, but it explains everything

she is very good at her chosen profession

Christ! That just goes on and on with full tabs/blog etc! Almost tempted to try and ask something she hasn't covered but that's a real challenge!  :crazy:

Offline Hobbit

Christ! That just goes on and on with full tabs/blog etc! Almost tempted to try and ask something she hasn't covered but that's a real challenge!  :crazy:

I think that's the whole point as perhaps she wants to avoid calls from punters asking too many questions. Personally I agree it's too long. I tend to skim through profiles that are too long.

Offline mr.bluesky

I think that's the whole point as perhaps she wants to avoid calls from punters asking too many questions. Personally I agree it's too long. I tend to skim through profiles that are too long.

On her "enjoys " list she also repeats herself twice on some services listed
On her "enjoys" list she also repeats herself twice on some services listed  :wacko: