Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking forward to resumption of activities.  (Read 6078 times)

Offline Wristspinner

With this period of interruption, thoughts may drift to the future. Oddly enough one of the things which comes to mind is a gum job!
Anyone had one and what has initially crossed your minds you might like?

Offline blackburnian

With this period of interruption, thoughts may drift to the future. Oddly enough one of the things which comes to mind is a gum job!

Try this thread   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=275457.0

Bb

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline freeze44

This one will take her teeth out for you I would imagine?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice find  :thumbsup: Does bb and anal (only with lube  :thumbsdown:) as well...the future looks good!  :wacko:

Offline saxophone

Interesting fantasy. I found this profile:

External Link/Members Only

"Have you ever wondered what a bow job from someone who could remove their teeth would feel like?"

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Interesting fantasy. I found this profile:

"Have you ever wondered what a bow job from someone who could remove their teeth would feel like?"
The fact she is in a wheelchair and has self harm scars on her arm would put me off as well !

Offline TTGR

This one will take her teeth out for you I would imagine?

BBW is supposed to be a curvy BUT sexy beautiful woman.

It’s now used as some kind of validation term by absolutely any fecking ultra hideously fat slag.

AND YES I KNOW....someone’s fucking her. Probably repeatedly too and takes her chocolates and tips her extra cash after the deed.  :dash:

Offline Littlefoot

I misunderstood this post when first reading. I originally thought what a strange post, asking about working in a Gum clinic  :lol:

Offline RandomGuy99

Don't fancy a gum job.

I tend to avoid any SP with "teeth optional" on their profile.

Online mr.bluesky

Nice find  :thumbsup: Does bb and anal (only with lube  :thumbsdown:) as well...the future looks good!  :wacko:

Does pictures and videos too for an unforgettable souvenir of your vist. :crazy:

Offline Home Alone

I misunderstood this post when first reading. I originally thought what a strange post, asking about working in a Gum clinic  :lol:

:D :D :D

Offline munterhunter

I'm booking her for September if were back to a semblence of normality. I wouldn't shag her with a stolen dick but....
It's my godson's fifth birthday and the cheapest I can hire a bouncy castle for is £350. Have her on her back in a bikini in the garden for 3 hours let the little fuckers trample her. £150 a plate of egg and chips two bottles of guinness BARGAIN!
The parents can organise and pay for the kid's psychotherapy sessions afterwards :hi:

Offline Home Alone

MUCH too much information, munterhunter! :scare:

Offline Massboy

Sex workers want to be included in essential services in South Africa

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline signy

Looks like any resumption of activities could be hampered by a world condom shortage.

Offline John Johnson

Two things to add, I noticed that with 5 miles of home quite a few SPs, some British,  are now showing as "available today." This is different from the baack end of last week where only Romanians were working.

The English Collective of Prostitutes are getting uppity about lost earnings and bullying authorities.

Offline signy

And here's one English WG offering discounts during the virus lockdown if you are hunting...

Offline Jonestown

By the time the Chancellor has started to extract our individual contributions to the payback of the hundreds of millions that's being thrown around at the moment I doubt many folk will have the money for a leg over.

Offline Home Alone

By the time the Chancellor has started to extract our individual contributions to the payback of the hundreds of millions that's being thrown around at the moment I doubt many folk will have the money for a leg over.

Oh, I don't know, Jonestown. I'd guess there would be a fair number on here who belong to the baby boomer generation ;) with our final salary pensions. ;) ;) And if they - we - are no longer encumbered by an OH ;) ;) ;) or a mortgage ;) ;) ;) ;) ; and never had to make deposits into an account with the Bank of Mum and Dad ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) , then they're - we're - still in a reasonable position to resume this pastime when you-know-which virus has lost its potency.

Yes, I agree; boasting smugly is a deeply unattractive trait, isn't it?! :D  And when it's done by someone who's just collected this month's Repeat prescription of 4 Tadalafil to be stashed into his sponge bag until normal service is resumed, then really there are no words to describe such a braggart! :D :D

Online sparkus

Yes, yes I am looking forward to life after lockdown.  Lickdown.

Online threechilliman

Oh, I don't know, Jonestown. I'd guess there would be a fair number on here who belong to the baby boomer generation ;) with our final salary pensions. ;) ;) And if they - we - are no longer encumbered by an OH ;) ;) ;) or a mortgage ;) ;) ;) ;) ; and never had to make deposits into an account with the Bank of Mum and Dad ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) , then they're - we're - still in a reasonable position to resume this pastime when you-know-which virus has lost its potency.

Yes, I agree; boasting smugly is a deeply unattractive trait, isn't it?! :D  And when it's done by someone who's just collected this month's Repeat prescription of 4 Tadalafil to be stashed into his sponge bag until normal service is resumed, then really there are no words to describe such a braggart! :D :D

Twat! :lol:

Offline Home Alone

Aww, tcm, sometimes you say the sweetest things!! :D :D :D

Offline David1970

I think you may find that you will being paying a lot of tax on your pension, to pay for all the money the government is spending, don’t be to smug.