Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roy Hudd......?  (Read 3273 times)

Offline rudolph hucker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is it just me, or does Sookie's profile photo remind you of the above?

willbred

Looks fuck all like Roy Hudd  :lol:

Persie

Offline PuntingPete

There is a definite likeness, although I would say Roy Hudd would edge it in a beauty contest  ;)

SirFrank

Yeah there's defo a likeness there

Festisio

You could fit a pound coin between those teeth.

Roland D Hay

That's fuckin hilarious, her first profile pic is the spit of him!  :lol:

BristolP

Are you all looking at the same profile as me?
I’ve just spent half an hour looking at her pictures trying to convince myself there must be some similarity to Roy Hudd. But no I can’t see it  :unknown:. That's half an hour I’ll never get back.

Roland D Hay

Are you all looking at the same profile as me?
I’ve just spent half an hour looking at her pictures trying to convince myself there must be some similarity to Roy Hudd. But no I can’t see it  :unknown:. That's half an hour I’ll never get back.

Seriously, you can't see the resemblance between this... External Link/Members Only

and this...   
External Link/Members Only

You sure you're not getting confused with...

aerofan5

In my experience, gaptooth girls are pure nymphomaniacs.

Offline CBPaul

This has got to get some best title award, just seeing the name Roy Hudd on a punting forum got me hooked, two things I would never have associated.

Anyway, I get it, especially the main image on her profile. On balance, I'd rather do Roy though.

Offline Robster199

Offline davidgood

In my experience, gaptooth girls are pure nymphomaniacs.

Yes aerofan I agree with that, I find gaps in teeth sexy and their owners are usually goers.

When I met Sookie at a party last year she was very busy. I did not notice a resemblance to Roy Hudd at the time but I was probably concentrating on other areas than her face.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Yes aerofan I agree with that, I find gaps in teeth sexy and their owners are usually goers.

When I met Sookie at a party last year she was very busy. I did not notice a resemblance to Roy Hudd at the time but I was probably concentrating on other areas than her face.

Regards,

davidgood
The last two gaptooths I went with were excellent shags. Why is that?

Roland D Hay

The last two gaptooths I went with were excellent shags. Why is that?

They're usually the grateful type!  :D

SirFrank

We should have a lookalike thread on here for WGs who look like yesteryear  celebs. I'm currently searching AW for a girl who resembles Windsor Davies or, failing that, Sid James

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 01:43:54 am by Ali Katt »

Offline sparrow

Definitely a likeness. Probably his granddaughter.

Offline sparrow

We should have a lookalike thread on here for WGs who look like yesteryear  celebs. I'm currently searching AW for a girl who resembles Windsor Davies or, failing that, Sid James

Brilliant!!

I know what I'm going to be doing for the next few hours.

circusbizarre

SirPhilipXX

I think I may have found Arthur Mullard: