Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone tried this?  (Read 3452 times)

Offline john mackie

External Link/Members Only

Claims to give you any instant hard on when you spray it on to your member. I was interested to know if anyone on here has tried it and what success they had with it.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Boner for hours?????? I'd have to sit in me car for ages before I could go home. I thought priapisms were actually quite dangerous but I'd imagine this spray is basically ineffective snake oil.

5th Musketeer

Claims to give you any instant hard on when you spray it on to your member. I was interested to know if anyone on here has tried it and what success they had with it.
I see it is also for use by women...WTF?  :wacko:

I'm waiting for a review of it along the lines of the one on Amazon for the hair remover!  :yahoo:

willbred

I'm not a medic, but as I think we all know, an erection is caused and maintained by blood pumping into the penis. I fail to see how an external application can have any impact, so go along with snake oil suspicions.

Online Steely Dan

It worked so well on my dick that I sprayed it on my chest and pits.  The girls in the next bar I was in were all over me.  I made a quick exit.  Here is what happened next:

5th Musketeer

It worked so well on my dick that I sprayed it on my chest and pits.  The girls in the next bar I was in were all over me.  I made a quick exit.  Here is what happened next:

Loved that  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kinky Foxx

Awwwww!  That video has long since gone.  Can anyone describe it?  Was it really funny?