Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What the fuck has happened to vivastreet?  (Read 862 times)

Offline MrMohican

Is anyone else absolutely HATING the viva street revamp?...

It used to be one of the most user friendly interfaces - but the new design is an absolute fright mare.

Before you could search by proximity to postcode - specifying how many miles you were prepared to travel and it then pulled up all the most relevant listings. It made finding a lady in or near you area soooo much easier.

Now you have to put the specific area you want and despite this it seems to throw in loads of irrelevant places miles away from me. The pics on the main page are all over the place as well - all blown out of proportion - often blurry with no titles or names above so you have to click on the image before you can even get any details. Cant believe they've made the design so much worse and so much harder to use.

Farlamba2

I thought the exact same mate. Before I could see new ads from the area I searched, now they’ve totally fucked it up. I don’t use it anymore cause of this.

Offline Chorley

I actually.thought the interface was crap.before the changes and hardly user friendly IMHO. :thumbsdown:
 It takes a special kind of genius to make a shit product even.shittier. :dash: :dash: :dash: