Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Booking through Adultwork  (Read 1101 times)

Zweihander7

Just wondering, for punters who regularly book via AW, i.e. actually online via the AW system, how long on average do girls take to get back to you to confirm the punt?

I've always booked via phone, but moving to an area where most of the girls on AW dont display phone numbers, and just wondering how long it usually takes, since punting for me is usually a spur of the moment thing.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 02:12:35 am by Zweihander7 »

Offline A Decent Fist

You know you need to email them through the AW system first to agree everything, don't you? Hardly any of them fill in their availability charts and if you make a booking on the system without that first contact the majority will ignore it or possibly email you to bitch about you doing things the wrong way.

After making contact like that a booking is more or less optional — the girl will probably give you her phone number via an email. A minority of girls will insist that you make a booking, or you may want to do it so you can leave and receive AW feedback.

After you send a booking request the more organised and dependable girls will confirm it straight away, but they are thin on the ground. A lot won't confirm it until the meeting has taken place and no one has had a bad time. That way you can't leave negative feedback that affects their score, though you can leave "feedback only" without a rating.

It's not the most user-friendly system and it took me a while to figure out how it worked.

Offline Steely Dan

If you hot list them you can see exactly when they are on-line.  If they are on line, there is no reason they wont reply soon.  If they have been on-line, and there is no reply, I move along.

Half or more seem to not to understand, but they should press 'scheduled' to show they have you booked in, and 'confirmed' to indicate the punt happened.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just wondering, for punters who regularly book via AW, i.e. actually online via the AW system, how long on average do girls take to get back to you to confirm the punt?

Impossible to answer really, it can be anything from a few minutes to never. Most want you to contact them first before putting a booking request in. All you can do is send an email with the time you require etc and take it from there, you can check if and when it's been read which may give an idea about them replying or not.     :hi:

Bud$

Impossible to answer really, it can be anything from a few minutes to never. Most want you to contact them first before putting a booking request in. All you can do is send an email with the time you require etc and take it from there, you can check if and when it's been read which may give an idea about them replying or not.     :hi:
I agree with that and also "moving to an area where most of the girls on AW dont display phone numbers" - ?? I don't get that bit to be fair. Some never reply and those are the ones who are either incredibly busy and get 100's of emails or it's not them replying because they don't actually understand English. Email as many as you can and then wait....Also, think maybe about what you are writing on your email - sometimes they can be put off - as someone has said already you can see if it's been read.

Offline Gordon Bennett

If you hot list them you can see exactly when they are on-line.  If they are on line, there is no reason they wont reply soon.  If they have been on-line, and there is no reply, I move along.

Half or more seem to not to understand, but they should press 'scheduled' to show they have you booked in, and 'confirmed' to indicate the punt happened.

Yep. Also, if you keep tabs on if/when she read your email you can get a sense of what's going on..... if she's logged into AW and read your email 5 hours ago and not replied you ought to be on plan B (or Z even) by then, especially if you're after something that day or quite soon.

Offline jackdaw

I've always booked via phone, but moving to an area where most of the girls on AW dont display phone numbers, and just wondering how long it usually takes, since punting for me is usually a spur of the moment thing.

Timed by calendar rather than stopwatch. Plan days in advance.

Offline mrwhite

I thought that only worked if you paid for the feature.

Jas1975

If is a last minute/day thing then I would expect a phone call is the way to proceed, even if you log a booking later/after to leave feedback.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

If l want to see a WG l exclusively book via AW and for various reasons book at least a few days in advance, so l always use the email system initially at least. It allows your precise requirements to be clearly made. If you have been watching someone for a while you can see their logon pattern and if they log on daily, you usually get a reply fairly quickly or at worst the next day. Some l notice tend to deal with emails first thing, before their working day begins. I always go by when they read my email and if l haven't had a reply in a few hours of it being read, assume l am not going to hear or they are waiting to see if they get a better offer elswhere, so l move on.
It usually works well for me and l think only twice have been ignored completely, others of course have broken down for other reasons. Massages l usually book on the day from whichever platform one who attracts me at that time.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 07:54:54 pm by Thecunninglinguist »

Offline MoTToM

Agree that if you're trying to arrange something exclusively (at least at first) through AW, it's best to commence correspondence several days in advance, because you can't always count on a response in time to set up a same-day. As also mentioned, it seems proper etiquette to email first, suggesting the type of booking you're looking for, duration and so on, and giving a preferred time for the appointment.

I've noticed that it will often help, if you're able, to 'offer' several alternative days/times in the initial email. I've had messages read, but ignored, if the WG is already booked up - bit rude, imo, to not even bother to say, "Sorry luv, not available!" - but I'll usually get a positive reply, leading to a booking, if I can suggest more than one possible slot.

All depends on the girl, but I've been using a combination of calls/texts and AW to make bookings lately. If she wants phone contact first, fine, I'll do it that way, but I'll also send a parallel email and eventual booking request once the meet is agreed. I'm still interested in gaining (positive!) AW feedback, to show that I'm legit and not about wasting her time, so I'm happy to deal with the inevitable delays when emailing.