Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Sami - Aldgate East  (Read 6950 times)

53 review(s) for PETITE SAMI (33 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Sharpy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hr £100

Communication – She didn’t reply for a couple of days to my AW email so I text her to book and said I had emailed her too. Then she started replying to both and agreeing different times even though I was using my user name and telling her she had already agreed a time with me….Got a bit chaotic so I think it’s best to text her for bookings.
Location –A spacious flat/apartment with buzzer entry quite near to Aldgate East station. Busy at street level but didn’t see any one in the block and no one batted an eyelid overall.
Looks – Ok face with practically no make, slim tiny frame with decent size boobs (C Cup) flat tummy, nice legs and a decent derriere.
Services – Strip tease, OW,CG, Doggy, Mish, RO, and light FK 
Attitude –Very chatty, friendly, engaging, showed enthusiasm and sensual

The good – Enjoyed doing the deed with her especially in doggy which was my favourite part of the meet  ;)
 She offered me a 2nd pop after my time was up which was a big positive for me even though she spent about 15 mins talking on my time.

The bad – I requested a lap dance but received an awkward striptease instead. Didn’t like her oral technique as although she had good suction; it felt like she was hitting my member like a speedball with her tongue.

Communication – 4/10
Location – 6/10
Looks – 7/10
Services – 7/10
Attitude – 7/10

Overall = 31/50 

(Good- 31-50, Neutral – 21-30, Negative = 0-20)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 05:44:18 pm by Sharpy »

Online dubhcarr

glad you enjoyed OP thanks for the review........this girl is a shit punt IME........she can rabbit but is short on delivery.......

Offline bungry

Yeah...as i have mentioned before in posts her tits are so saggy they are scraping the floor....

Offline Sharpy

Thanks for posting the images and indexing Mr Sinz  :thumbsup:

Offline Sharpy

Yeah...as i have mentioned before in posts her tits are so saggy they are scraping the floor....

That had me chuckling but seriously they looked like a decent bell shaped set to me

Offline Hotandfun5

That had me chuckling but seriously they looked like a decent bell shaped set to me

She keept waffleing on about her daughter to me!!  I struggled to rise to be fair as to may neersvbit this didn't help

Thou definitely want see her again this time and get my money worth

Offline The_Don

She keept waffleing

Time wasting tactics

She the punting Wikipedia for more details

Online scutty brown

everyone has different experiences, but when she was in Preston I had a good time with her!
Its strange how her reviews are so mixed

Offline rKinase

She does talk a lot, but has a nice attitude in general. I remember her being a little upset that she may have bored me after I was going to leave before my time was up after she was rabbiting on a bit...

..And while her tits do sag, that doesn't put me off.

Would love to see her again but she doesn't do OWO or FK which is a deal breaker for me.

Offline somedouche

I saw her a year ago and eventhough her prices are more than fair for central London I never returned. Her pics are accurate as she really is petite/skinny but one thing I really can't stand is false advertising. She doesn't kiss despite it saying so on her profile. She's not very cuddly in general. She did give me a pretty good lap dance and she does speak english so make of that what you will.

Offline Meursault

I believe I was the first to review this girl around 3&1/2 years ago.
I can't believe her tits have gone saggy in that time, given her age.
Her body was magnificent back then.
What a shame!

DylanPerry

one thing I really can't stand is false advertising. She doesn't kiss despite it saying so on her profile. She's not very cuddly in general.

Herein is the answer why she has mixed reviews. She certainly tailors on a case by case basis, if you tickle her fancy sort of thing. Seen her in 2014, and 2x2016. Kisses and cuddles all three times.

I believe I was the first to review this girl around 3&1/2 years ago.
I can't believe her tits have gone saggy in that time, given her age.
Her body was magnificent back then.
What a shame!

Motherhood. It really is tragic. She had a sprog around 2015. Like you, I saw her for the first time around Easter 2014. Freak of nature, so petite yet a genuine perky C cup. Now so saggy as others have observed. I assume breastfeeding fxcked it. Still a well presented lass though. Always lovely pedicures if like me you have a bit of a thing for feet  :lol:

Offline stuart.

:cry: such a shame, they were one of her best features, was thinking of returning until i read this

Online scutty brown

saggy is the wrong word
big and squidgy would be better, they're quite fun to play with
the main issue with them is the flat nipples - almost inverted

Offline stuart.

saggy is the wrong word
big and squidgy would be better, they're quite fun to play with
the main issue with them is the flat nipples - almost inverted

:lol: