Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Sami - Preston  (Read 1346 times)

53 review(s) for PETITE SAMI (33 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Jay-Jay

Apologies all but I can never manage links off this device but she has been reviewed previously a couple of times.
Comms were good via text with her address given after a couple of initial enquiries about availability. Turns out to be one of the streets off New Hall Lane which has a lot of roadworks going on at the moment. Parking was a bloody nightmare and made me slightly late. Mine was a daytime meet and having had to park a couple of streets away was a bit nervous about the car.
The lass is definately the girl in the pics, a more slight Chloe Toy I thought who always gives me the hots so was well chuffed. She was fresh out the shower as was I pre-drive but no offer of facilities or drink made to me despite my hour booking at the advertised £100.
She was wearing a little slip thing which soon came off to show a cute little bod, though her breasts were not as toned as the rest of her.
I was told to get naked and lie down for a massage but I'm never in to that so went for the main course. Very little foreplay only light pecks and as soon as I had a semi a blob was rolled onto it and the sucking commenced. She had a technique that would have been acceptable without the condom but weak with. Had she not been so cute I doubt I would have risen to the occasion.
She asked after 10 mins of sucking what position I wanted so asked her to climb aboard. Mediocre cowgirl which I got bored with so went for mish. Much better with legs and arms wrapped around me and it got me there in a few strokes.
Had a brief chat while I got my breath back about her forthcoming return home this week and how really busy her phone was today. I'm a one pop man so got dressed and off fucked after having been there about 30 minutes, my fault not hers.
I'm sure if I made a return visit  I would find us both more comfortable. I know this sounds like a neutral but that's me not her. I'm just getting a bit jaded with the whole thing after years of it and accepting now that the excitement of paid sex went away a long time ago. It's just another version of having a wank now but at a cost!  :(

Jay

Jay-Jay

Thanks Goldfinch....I had hoped you'd find it  :thumbsup:

Jay

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks Goldfinch....I had hoped you'd find it  :thumbsup:

Jay

No problem-anytime.  :thumbsup:    I'm just glad I beat sinz to it this time. :sarcastic:

It's a shame the experience didn't live up to expectations with a generous positive-maybe book a 30 min appointment next time.

The massage would of been right up my street,as I only book 30 mins sessions these days with my PE issues.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 08:16:30 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review jay  :hi:

I don't think I'll be following you to this one, but glad you enjoyed  :thumbsup:

Online scutty brown

Did you get a look at any of the other girls in that house? Last time I checked there were around 15 profiles for it!

Jay-Jay

I didn't Scutt.....as I was leaving one did a rapid exit whilst Sami was saying something to her in Polish but she was behind me in the room.

Jay