Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any intel on Timea?  (Read 618 times)

Offline Chewie1

I’m a great fan of edging and I read kuck’s review if Timea with great interest

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=310355.msg3246054#msg3246054

The latest reviews suggested that she was moving to Shepherds Bush. Her ad link from the review has gone. Does anyone have any further intel? TIA

Offline kuck

Offline Chewie1

I wasn’t sure if she was aware that she was reviewed on here. As her ad isn’t active, she might ask where I got her number from

Offline Fuzzyduck

I wasn’t sure if she was aware that she was reviewed on here. As her ad isn’t active, she might ask where I got her number from

You could say you saw her ad on gumtree for massage in Heathrow. If she's active, she'll tell you she doesn't work in that area anymore. Go from there.

Offline Often Visitor

I saw her yesterday she is working out of a flat, her mothers is living there too, very small bedroom with a massage table all a bit chaotic to be honest no shower facilities double bed in the room she isn't  advertising but will see you if you have been before, residents parking all around but there is pay by phone 1 minute away, she has parking where she lives but no permits its more Notting Hill than Shepherds bush hope that helps :dance:

Offline Chewie1

I saw her yesterday she is working out of a flat, her mothers is living there too, very small bedroom with a massage table all a bit chaotic to be honest no shower facilities double bed in the room she isn't  advertising but will see you if you have been before, residents parking all around but there is pay by phone 1 minute away, she has parking where she lives but no permits its more Notting Hill than Shepherds bush hope that helps :dance:

Thanks, buddy. Was her service as good as in her previous reviews? I’m a big fan of edging and she seems to be an expert

Offline Often Visitor

Yes she is very good I had a topless 30 minute with a finger prostate massage £50 she really enjoys herself and knows how to keep you going until the end definitely the best I have come across just a shame that the surroundings are a little naff  :P