Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Disturbed a car meet at Gailey A5 this afternoon  (Read 2988 times)

Offline hairymonster

Going home this afternoon I nipped up woodlands lane to get on the shortcut to the A449 past a well known shagging spot.

There was a 54 plate maroon Lexus abandoned opposite said spot that I had almost stop to pass. Passing I spotted a silver car, rear door open, bouncing away merrily in the pull in off road. I giggled and drove on to the bridge, where curiosity got the better of me so I stopped.

Shortly the silver car passed with a guy in.

After about ten mins I turned and passed the pull in. Red car was still almost blocking the road, inside a slim dark haired white woman in her 30's/40's maybe was putting lippy on. We exchanged a smile and I just didnt know if she was a civvie/wg/fuck knows so I carried on. I kicked myself for not stopping and at least asking if she had car troubles  :angelgirl:

She may well of been a civvie, but having been well spotted in broad daylight she sat putting lippy on like a brazen hooker.  :kiss: and her other half/bit on side didnt hang around for a cuddle or fuck all, felt like a car meet quicky if ever I saw one.

Always fancied a car meet, quick scan of aw doesnt ID the girl. Any ideas guys?

If not, anyone done the car meet thing in the Staffs/Mids area got tips?

Thanks, Hairy.

Offline johnsnow

the express and star provide some information to local hotspots!
External Link/Members Only

Offline hairymonster

Thanks John,

As another bizzare moment, the Hollies truck stop Saturday did a soft core photo shoot with some truckers  :crazy:

There was me eating me sos n tom with the kids and a girl in lingerie walked through.

Going to be one of those weeks I think.

Offline Punterperson1971

Going home this afternoon I nipped up woodlands lane to get on the shortcut to the A449 past a well known shagging spot.

There was a 54 plate maroon Lexus abandoned opposite said spot that I had almost stop to pass. Passing I spotted a silver car, rear door open, bouncing away merrily in the pull in off road. I giggled and drove on to the bridge, where curiosity got the better of me so I stopped.

Shortly the silver car passed with a guy in.

After about ten mins I turned and passed the pull in. Red car was still almost blocking the road, inside a slim dark haired white woman in her 30's/40's maybe was putting lippy on. We exchanged a smile and I just didnt know if she was a civvie/wg/fuck knows so I carried on. I kicked myself for not stopping and at least asking if she had car troubles  :angelgirl:

She may well of been a civvie, but having been well spotted in broad daylight she sat putting lippy on like a brazen hooker.  :kiss: and her other half/bit on side didnt hang around for a cuddle or fuck all, felt like a car meet quicky if ever I saw one.

Always fancied a car meet, quick scan of aw doesnt ID the girl. Any ideas guys?

If not, anyone done the car meet thing in the Staffs/Mids area got tips?

Thanks, Hairy.

This one does car meets had a meet with her at her house and also done a car meet with her to a few months ago very friendly and a good fuck and she cims and swallows.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code