Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trouble at Infinity Lounge, Manchester  (Read 2002 times)

Offline kingsman2017

Whilst normally it is perfectly acceptable to be in a parlour with your weapon ready to poke a bird or 2 with it, somebody took it it a bit too far.

Thought would share with you, for those who on occasion roll into Infinity. The neighbourhood might be on alert for comings and goings for those who like to keep a low profile.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Mancunian99

Yes did read about this, have been in there a good few times although most of the time I've come out feeling empty, not just my balls but not satisfied with the service. I think I will stay well clear for now!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Never been to Infinity but until I read the article I assumed it would have happened in the midnight hours but it was 17.15 on Sunday.  :scare:
Perhaps a pissed off Man Utd fan wanting some better entertainment at half time yesterday  :D

The article also said the girls were stood outside with the police, shame they didn't show pics of that  :unknown:

Offline Loose30

Never been to Infinity but until I read the article I assumed it would have happened in the midnight hours but it was 17.15 on Sunday.  :scare:
Perhaps a pissed off Man Utd fan wanting some better entertainment at half time yesterday  :D

The article also said the girls were stood outside with the police, shame they didn't show pics of that  :unknown:

Hahaha hahaha.

Yup, I was also looking for pictures of the girls. Rubbish photographer!

Offline Dickled

Whether working girl or punter, imagine the possible consequences of being photographed outside a massage parlour where you work or punt.
Potentially ruinous for some I'd say, so I'm glad there were no photos of the girls shown.