Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Janine Massage Southport  (Read 407 times)

Offline Tony Mac

External Link/Members Only
I messaged this one and was given a BB postcode. When I said I thought she was in Southport she gave me a set of different prices for Southport.
I asked if she is Southport or not she started ranting about not speaking to her like that and how many times she’d been in prison etc  :wacko: :wacko:
A quick google of the phone number will show she’s well reviewed on here for similar behaviour.
Perhaps someone could link the profiles or reviews. I’m doing this on my phone so it’s a ballache.

Offline Tecova

I think she is that wierdo on Vivastreet with lots of ads for some location in Blackburn.  Very unattractive.

Offline rhinot

I think she is that wierdo on Vivastreet with lots of ads for some location in Blackburn.  Very unattractive.

Yep.
Search North West on VS for ages 53 to 53 and she is on there 4 times.
Some poor reports on here.

I guess she must appeal to some or wouldn't still be advertising?

Offline mikecee

External Link/Members Only
I messaged this one and was given a BB postcode. When I said I thought she was in Southport she gave me a set of different prices for Southport.
I asked if she is Southport or not she started ranting about not speaking to her like that and how many times she’d been in prison etc  :wacko: :wacko:
A quick google of the phone number will show she’s well reviewed on here for similar behaviour.
Perhaps someone could link the profiles or reviews. I’m doing this on my phone so it’s a ballache.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=2226147