Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Lee aka Cleo English - Manchester  (Read 1469 times)

33 review(s) for Cleo_English (15 positive, 4 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tonyg

Have seen this girl a few times over the last couple of years, she used to be a great meet, stunning and utter filth but I saw her again a few weeks ago in Mcr and my how the mighty have fallen. She opened the door to her apartment naked, oblivious to anyone seeing, shed made no effort with her appearance, hair was tied up and it became apparent during the booking it was VERY greasy.

started with OWO, throatfucking which used to be legendary but this didnt last long, she said hed had enough, rubber on, legs open and started fucking her which seemed to unleash an aroma Ive never smelt before.., fuck me it was terrible, it became clear shes not only neglected to wash her hair.

I faked it, grabbed a tissue, whipped the rubber off, jumped in the shower, scrubbef and fucked off, £80 for 15 minutes but it was me that decided to quit

maybe it was a bad day, not so sure I reckon theres other possible issues here..

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline freeze44

Cheers for this. Such mixed reports for her and been tempted previously but this is the final nail in the coffin for me.

Offline Blackpool Rock

maybe it was a bad day, not so sure I reckon theres other possible issues here..

External Link/Members Only
It does seem strange that she changed her profile for some reason and set up a new one but connected to the same group, I believe she is also £10 cheaper now than before for a 30 minute punt.
Perhaps someone had access / control over her previous profile like a pimp / BF and there's been a split which has left her on a downer  :unknown:

Offline JammyD

That sounds ruff.. i had a positive meet with her (despite her shennanigans)  and still thought about going back but it doesnt sound like service would improve on a 2nd meet either..

Offline NigelF

Cheers for the review. Even though I had a good first punt with her, I doubt I'll be bothering with her again as she definitely seems to be on a downward trend given what you've said and also this recent comment from another punter:
Had a repeat booking with Lola/Cloe just before the Lola profile was dropped. Same finish request and £. Got to see the frosty side to her. Very little chatter and felt like a pump and dump. She also pretty much dodged the facial. A neutral on this occasion.....the blow job is excellent but the overall service was lacking. Would rather look elsewhere which is maybe what others are doing as i see her 30min is now £70.