Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: she has some temper  (Read 2491 times)

Offline Waterhouse

Waiting with baited breath for the next exciting instalment.

PS. i would have said no to you too.... You didn’t even say Hi to her.

Offline Sigmund Freud

Waiting with baited breath for the next exciting instalment.

PS. i would have said no to you too.... You didn’t even say Hi to her.
you might be right my friend, however I'd never get the chance to say hi to her again, because she blocked me after said "never"

Offline winkywanky

Very funny OP, thanks for giving me a laugh today  :lol:

Love the way the silly bint strung you along just so she could keep saying no. Can't see her lasting long in this game  :rolleyes:.

Offline LLPunting

No temper here, she just doesn't like cheapskates who fuck about in Travelodges.

For sure you're now coming across as a whiny snowflake which is not a good first impression to make.

Your next installment had better be a whole boatload more useful if you're going to play this hobby seriously here.

Offline Sigmund Freud

Offline Sigmund Freud

No temper here, she just doesn't like cheapskates who fuck about in Travelodges.

For sure you're now coming across as a whiny snowflake which is not a good first impression to make.

Your next installment had better be a whole boatload more useful if you're going to play this hobby seriously here.
thanks

Offline winkywanky

Link???

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Apparently she's 'very warm with friendly personality'.

All services on her Enjoys list are included, especially Playing Hard To Get  :D.

Offline Jayne_cobb

She told him she only sees aw members with positive feedback for outcalls so he was on a hiding to nothing carrying on trying to book an outcall by text. Not surprised she blocked him  :dash:

Still funny conversation  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 06:06:07 pm by Jayne_cobb »

Offline Sigmund Freud

She told him she only sees aw members with positive feedback for outcalls so he was on a hiding to nothing carrying on trying to book an outcall by text. Not surprised she blocked him  :dash:

Still funny conversation  :lol:
she only sees aw members with positive feedback for "private homes"

read carefully Bitte
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 06:08:51 pm by Spectacular »

Offline winkywanky

No, she said she only visits flats when the punter has feedback.

Spectacular then went on to clarify he was in a Travelodge hotel (which perhaps she considers beneath her).

Offline whiskyfan

Can't see her lasting long in this game  :rolleyes:.

Unless it's a recycled profile she's been around since 2015.

Offline Sigmund Freud

have some humour whiskyfan, it's not a recycled profile

Offline winkywanky

You are correct, and I see she has some devotees.

Perhaps they were staying in high class joints.

Online Moby Dick

She didn’t lose her temper.
Sometimes best to speak to the lass rather then ping pong messages when she clearly doesn’t want an early booking.

Offline whiskyfan

You are correct, and I see she has some devotees.

Perhaps they were staying in high class joints.

Looks like a mixed bag from her reviews on here. 15 pos, 5 neutral and 3 neg so far.

Offline whiskyfan

have some humour whiskyfan, it's not a recycled profile

I'm only laughing at you. :hi:

Offline Sigmund Freud

She didn’t lose her temper.
Sometimes best to speak to the lass rather then ping pong messages when she clearly doesn’t want an early booking.
or the polish doesn't like chap hotels  :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 06:24:23 pm by Spectacular »

Offline Sigmund Freud

i will just go and cry for a bit, later  :(

Online Moby Dick

She prefers texts.
WhatsAPP is for her international customers. :sarcastic:

Offline Sigmund Freud

She prefers texts.
WhatsAPP is for her international customers. :sarcastic:
盲生 你发现了华点
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 06:33:20 pm by Spectacular »

Offline Avg_Joe

well that's one less taking up space on my screen in search results  :D
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hobbit

I have to agree, it doesn’t read like she lost her temper. If someone wanted to see me at 8 o’clock in the morning I would probably tell them to fuck off also. Next time, try an afternoon visit instead.

Online Moby Dick

I think your approach is wrong.
You need to show you are a serious punter.
They don’t like short messages with just the essential dates and timings.

Try this.

Hello xxLovelyEmilyxx

My name is Spectacular,

I really like your profile and I am very keen to meet you.
How about Saturday 17th August at 8am for one hour.
I am a morning person, and it would be good if we could take advantage of my Morning Glory since my cock will have some promise then.
I can book a travel lodge since it’s cheap and I don’t want to spend more than I have too. I also like their greasy breakfasts. That’s not an invite to eat by the way. I just want sex first to work up an apetite.
So how about Saturday at 8am? If you could bring something slutty to wear, I like the secretary look with stockings and heels or fuck me thigh length/stripper boots we can start with a bit of role play.
Progress to OWO, RO, fingering, fisting you to get you nice n loose - not me ‘cos I’m going out for a Vindaloo with the Lads on Friday Night, so a good rimming on me would be appreciated.
Bring plenty of big condoms and lube so I can fuck both your holes, and if we can finish off arse to mouth and swallow the lot that would be brill  :thumbsup:

If you could do that all inclusive, no extras, at £20 less than your advertised rate since I am providing the accommodation please.

I look forward to hearing from you

Spectacular

PS some of my drunken mates may be dossing in my room. They won’t be any trouble or want to join in or anything....pinky promise.

Offline Sigmund Freud

Try this.

Hello xxLovelyEmilyxx

My name is Spectacular,

I am a morning person, and it would be good if we could take advantage of my Morning Glory since my cock will have some promise then.
I can book a travel lodge since it’s cheap and I don’t want to spend more than I have too. I also like their greasy breakfasts. That’s not an invite to eat by the way. I just want sex first to work up an apetite.
So how about Saturday at 8am? If you could bring something slutty to wear, I like the secretary look with stockings and heels or fuck me thigh length/stripper boots we can start with a bit of role play.
Progress to OWO, RO, fingering, fisting you to get you nice n loose - not me ‘cos I’m going out for a Vindaloo with the Lads on Friday Night, so a good rimming on me would be appreciated.
Bring plenty of big condoms and lube so I can fuck both your holes, and if we can finish off arse to mouth and swallow the lot that would be brill  :thumbsup:

If you could do that all inclusive, no extras, at £20 less than your advertised rate since I am providing the accommodation please.

Spectacular

PS some of my drunken mates may be dossing in my room. They won’t be any trouble or want to join in or anything....pinky promise.
that is brilliant!  :thumbsup:

Online Moby Dick

Offline fisherofsouls

that is brilliant!  :thumbsup:

This whole thread puts me in mind of the saying "couldn't even get a shag off a whore" :D

Offline cosmiccosmo

Try this.

Hello xxLovelyEmilyxx

My name is Spectacular,

Spectacular

:lol:

Offline whiskyfan

This whole thread puts me in mind of the saying "couldn't even get a shag off a whore" :D

The same messages are probably on SAAFE from the other perspective. :D

Online Moby Dick

XD

Yeah don’t forget to add a few kisses after your name.

Xxx

I always forget that fluffy shit but “Sex Workers” expect it.

Best of luck,
I look forward to your first review
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 07:13:53 pm by Moby Dick »

Downtown Habit

Try this.

Hello xxLovelyEmilyxx

My name is Spectacular,

Spectacular

Moby Dick

Fancy coming over at 8am for a shag? I'm in a travel tavern
Moby Dick (abridged)

Offline Fuzzyduck

Quite. It's no surprise OP hasn't got any reviews to his name.

Offline LLPunting

A polyglot and yet so unable to get laid.  Perhaps you needs to try a Sapiophile?

Your smart-arse laconics may get such ladies squirming, it's wasted here, much like your batter on your keyboard, because as blokes we just think you're trolling.

Turn your acuity to your task in hand and let us know later of all the glories and successes you enjoy.

Offline bedhedred

No, she said she only visits flats when the punter has feedback.

Spectacular then went on to clarify he was in a Travelodge hotel (which perhaps she considers beneath her).

She doesn't consider Travelodge beneath her. I shagged her in a Travelodge last week. Was good fun.

Offline Sigmund Freud

She doesn't consider Travelodge beneath her. I shagged her in a Travelodge last week. Was good fun.
i thought you fucked her in a crummy Airbnb convenient?

Offline Sigmund Freud

Not surprised she reacted to you that way. You came across like a tinewaster
how to avoid that?

Offline Sigmund Freud

it actually was your review makes me trying to book her, anyway, why bring up this sad post?

Offline bedhedred

I did fuck her in a crummy air bnb. That was in July. Last week she was in a Travelodge. Sorry for resurrecting the thread but I just realized it was about her.

Offline Belgarion

how to avoid that?

Don't be a twat and think about how you would respond if you were the recipient of the message.

Offline jesse4585

how to avoid that?
To be fair your messaging wasn't that bad, if anything she was the one who was time wasting. Possibly you just caught her in a bad mood & she would have reacted differently if you'd messaged at a different time.

Few things you could have done better with the first message.  You could  have said where to, which would have been more efficient as she obviously needs that info to decide.  You could have carefully read her profile first,  if it was clear that 8am start was only for incalls,  then it would have been annoying to be asked.

This last is nothing to do with time wasting. It would have been better to start with 'Hi' - in this sort of context,  folk that miss out a greeting & jump straight to a question can come across as cold or at least bad mannered. 

Not sure why folks are having a go, it was quite an amusing thread. Better luck next time matey.