Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarahnaughty69uk too good to be true?  (Read 2019 times)

Offline Outcallguy

External Link/Members Only

Hi
Does anyone else think this profile is fake?
I have been in email pingpong with "her" trying to arrange a booking.
But she has no number and said we can't meet till next thursday.
So it's starting to look like a jealous BF getting revenge to me

Online Fuzzyduck

It does look a little odd with so many face pics. She might be a first timer or just getting set up so might not actually be available much? The AW feedback looks dodgy so no indicator of authenticity. The pricing and service list don't quite add up IMO, so might be a PG scam.

Someone trying to get back at her would probably make available more public information, e.g. her private number?

Proceed with caution I'd say.

Offline simpleton69

Lets hope its not a scam, I've sent her a message and will try and make a booking

I'll let you know how i get on

Offline LemmyLondon

I immediately noted that both her AW reviewers had zero feedback; not a good sign for me.

Makes me think that this isn't exactly 100%

Online Foxtail17

Accessing from Czech Republic.

Offline olijameson

Lets hope its not a scam, I've sent her a message and will try and make a booking

I'll let you know how i get on

Trying to book her too mate. If you do end up seeing her before me please let me know how you get on

Offline thunder

Sent her an aw msg few days ago and no reply yet.likely scam

Online Fuzzyduck

Sent her an aw msg few days ago and no reply yet.likely scam

+1
Yup same here. Got a few initial replies saying she wasn't working until Thurs (today) and Friday this week. Followed up twice proposing a meeting but she went cold, although read the messages. Accessing from CZ today.
With 270 pics in her PG, I doubt she's even been in the UK, but looking to earn a few lazy koruna.

Offline planetrock1479

Has anyone had any luck with this lady.
I messaged her and she said last week she needs a week to settle into her new place. Seems like a good looking girl to punt.

Offline Waterhouse

Her feedback is hidden now.  Dodgy if you ask me.  She also looks a fair bit chunkier than her stated size 14.

Not for me at all, but if you do plan to make a booking, then I'd advise you err on the side of caution.

Online Fuzzyduck

Has anyone had any luck with this lady.
I messaged her and she said last week she needs a week to settle into her new place. Seems like a good looking girl to punt.

She's been unavailable for "unavoidable issues" since this thread began. I'd argue she would have taken the profile offline if she was genuine but couldn't work. However I'm sure the PG sales are quietly ticking over.

Offline planetrock1479

Offline Numbersguy

Just found this by searching girl's name...

Now in Bristol area, did seem weird to be using so many face pics. Did anyone ever get to meet her?