Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Great incall in Peterborough with X__Layla__X  (Read 649 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7334231) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline stxrdg4

Fee: £130 for 1 hour
Services: FK (not deep), owo, RO, fingering (incl anal play), 69, sex, A-levels
Comms: Layla was very responsive to messages on AW. Agreed a time and put in the booking (was given location). She rang me shortly before the booking to check progress, then I rang her on arrival. Easy to arrange.

The lady: Layla's body looks like her pics on her profile. I might guess late thirties. She's very friendly and easy-going.

The meet: Layla came down to meet me at the front door, then led me up to the flat. With the paperwork sorted, we went to the bedroom and started kissing (quite light - if you're intent on DFK, Layla may not be the lady for you). As the meet went on, the FK got better and slightly deeper but I wouldn't call it deep. That's probably my only negative as the rest of the meet was brilliant.

Layla knows how to please and is happy to go along with requests. We went through oral (both ways) with fingering and anal play, (light) FK throughout, then eventually got a condom on for sex (cycled through a few positions), then anal, then back to sex (changing condoms) to finish. OWO was great, nice use of her fingers on the balls.

Layla is not a clockwatcher and we had a nice chat after the action was done. I'll be keeping an eye on her touring, would happily see her again in the future.

Conclusion: The lack of DFK is made up for by the otherwise extensive likes list and inclusion of A-levels and anal play with no extras in very reasonable rates. Overall 8.5/10.

External Link/Members Only