Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just been Outed by a regular  (Read 43891 times)

GrumpyoldGit

I agree with you Frank.
I will not post anymore on this subject.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
hi GrumpyoldGit  I finished seein zoe two months ago. we talked about lots of things including some of her other punters.i think I no who you are and why zoelou stopped seeing you . you've already made a mistake accusing her of telling your wife, are you sure she stole £200?, because I dont think she did.i think she stopped seeing you because, you became nasty and tried to stop her seeing other punters.i also think you are still harassing her and trying to get back with her.we no you have zoelou phone number as you have put it on here and now shes back on        adult work you can start emailing her again..you should stop seeing working girls and concentrate on your marriage                                          let zoelou go now before you do piss her of and she really tell your wife you visit prostitutes
You sound very knowledgeable on GOG. I think you are Kinki Linda. How two men can fall for two chav mingers is beyond me, let alone pay money for the privilege.

vorian

You sound very knowledgeable on GOG. I think you are Kinki Linda. How two men can fall for two chav mingers is beyond me, let alone pay money for the privilege.

I think they should all go on the Jeremy Kyle show. It would be a riot.  :D

luther3062

Grumpy I will piss of , but stop stalking zoelou, its up to her who she sees.dont wait outside her place like you bin doin.and you didnt turn to zoelou for comfort when your wife was ill.we no thats another lie dont we by GrumpyoldGit I think were done

GrumpyoldGit

Luther.
PM me as you cannot get them

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Grumpy I will piss of , but stop stalking zoelou, its up to her who she sees.dont wait outside her place like you bin doin.and you didnt turn to zoelou for comfort when your wife was ill.we no thats another lie dont we by GrumpyoldGit I think were done
Luther are you Kinki Linda, Zoelou or her pimp boyfriend?

GrumpyoldGit

Right. Last one.
I have not been anywhere near her place since we parted.
You have the wrong guy.

vorian

I agree with you Frank.
I will not post anymore on this subject.

You said you would not post anymore on this subject.  :unknown:

GrumpyoldGit

You said you would not post anymore on this subject.  :unknown:
Only when accused of doing something that I have not.
I have not been anywhere near her since we split.

cockneybstrd

Can t GOG and Luther just meet up in some car park and sort this shit out between them

Has to be said Luther's inability to string a coherent statement together would suggest he is a family member

vorian

Luther are you Kinki Linda, Zoelou or her pimp boyfriend?

Or perhaps all three, fused together by a teleportation experiment gone wrong, just like in the 1986 David Cronenberg film, The Fly.

luther3062

Right. Last one.
I have not been anywhere near her place since we parted.
You have the wrong guy.
no I dont have the wrong guy.please stop harassing zoe .I thought we were done?????you recently emailed her after slagging her of on this site .please dont contact her again .thank you I dont want say anymore on this matter

Offline maxxblue

How about Admin close this post?

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
no I dont have the wrong guy.please stop harassing zoe .I thought we were done?????you recently emailed her after slagging her of on this site .please dont contact her again .thank you I dont want say anymore on this matter
Yes, but are you Kinki Linda, Zoelou or her pimp boyfriend?

Offline Eager Thighs

Um, correct me if I am wrong but weren't you "slagging her off" a few pages back? How come you are now defending her? If indeed you are a fluffy punter then quite frankly you and ZoeLou deserve each other. However, I believe you are not exactly telling the whole truth Sir.

:hi:

vorian

Yes, but are you Kinki Linda, Zoelou or her pimp boyfriend?

Or perhaps Kinki Linda's drug dealer.  :D

vorian

How about Admin close this post?

Why, it's like watching a test dummy crashing a car in slow motion.  :D Next you will be saying Jeremy Kyle is not entertaining quality television viewing. 

Offline mattylondon

Um, correct me if I am wrong but weren't you "slagging her off" a few pages back?
Yes. Strange that. How the worm turns. Perhaps he had forgotten?  :D

Rochdull lad

fredpunter

Luther is very knowledgeable about zoe's recent personal life considering he stopped seeing her two months ago according to an earlier post. I believe Luther is zoe. And Luther says zoe wants gog to leave her alone. So ........

vorian

Luther is very knowledgeable about zoe's recent personal life considering he stopped seeing her two months ago according to an earlier post. I believe Luther is zoe. And Luther says zoe wants gog to leave her alone. So ........

They should all leave each other alone, a bunch of fucking loons.

SirFrank

This thread has become very tiresome. Surely time to call it a day?