Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Feedback reciprocation  (Read 965 times)

Offline Jindybandy

Saw mention of a WG leaving another WG AW feedback on another topic thread and thought I'd start a new thread to ask my query.

Just got me thinking;  how much importance do you put on a girl leaving us feedback after we've left it for them?

Most girls do seem to leave feedback, but I've had the odd occasion where I've left positive feedback but not had any returned from the girl. Then there's the odd occasion where you're left feedback, feel great, but then when you look into it you realise it's more or less the same message that the girl's left on another punters feedback, almost like a copy and paste (I guess they might have more to leave feedback for than us). Would that ever affect how you'd rate/score a girl on here?

I guess the WG's feedback is more pertinent on that site, but how should us punters look at our own feedback? Is it just an ego boost for us, or perhaps just a way of remembering past encounters? Any WG's on this forum? - how much credence does a punters feedback have on whether you'll accept a booking? Does it make a difference, or is a booking a booking?

ickydicky

aw fb is basically all bollox. :bomb:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
aw fb is basically all bollox. :bomb:

+ 1

A lot of AW positives are false just left by punters who are scared of getting a neg from the prossie

If you're really bothered about feedback you've got, UKE's the place to ask, chat with prossies encouraged there.    :hi:

Offline pewpewpew

I agree that AW feedback is all bollocks, however i wouldn't see a girl with 0 feedback. 50 positives, bollocks or not is better than 0 in my opinion. Maybe it's just psychological

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I agree that AW feedback is all bollocks, however i wouldn't see a girl with 0 feedback. 50 positives, bollocks or not is better than 0 in my opinion. Maybe it's just psychological

So you'd rather take notice of fake / made up AW feedback that chance a girl with positive reviews here but 0 on AW because she only takes bookings by phone or txt and doesn't use use the booking system.   :unknown:

ickydicky

So you'd rather take notice of fake / made up AW feedback that chance a girl with positive reviews here but 0 on AW because she only takes bookings by phone or txt and doesn't use use the booking system.   :unknown:

spot on. eg celine/magalie/sexyfrenchgirl has more fb than anybody else on aw. do you trust that fb. or trust what you can learn about this hoor on this site? your decision.

Offline cueball

What's written in the aw feedback is totally irrelevant.

The only use is for cross checking if she's pukka or not, punters leaving feedback on her profile, check the punters fb to see if he's had fb from a lass you've podged.

If the lads that are on her fb have seen lasses I've seen then it goes some way to proving she's pukka, I emphasize some way.

I guess it works in a similar way for the lasses, recognised names etc etc

What it doesn't do is tell you about her performance, attitude, time keeping etc etc.

It just gives you an idea if she's real or not.

If I'm honest, I'd rather not go through the faff of booking through aw, I'd much rather call and arrange it all over the phone.

To pick up on what's written above, ukp reviews win hands down for me but no matter where the info comes from I still tread carefully with a new face.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 07:54:24 pm by cueball »

ickydicky

The only use is for cross checking if she's pukka or not, punters leaving feedback on her profile, check the punters fb to see if he's had fb from a lass you've podged.

If the lads that are on her fb have seen lasses I've seen then it goes some way to proving she's pukka, I emphasize some way.

What it doesn't do is tell you about her performance, attitude, time keeping etc etc.

If I'm honest, I'd rather not go through the faff of booking through aw, I'd much rather call and arrange it all over the phone.

To pick up on what's written above, ukp reviews win hands down for me but no matter where the info comes from I still tread carefully with a new face.

such a post from such a longstanding member and respected poster on this forum puts it a lot better than i could. in fact that post just about sums up the aw fb v ukp reviews and comments and why the latter option is the better option :drinks:

Integral

+1 AW feedback (for WG's anyway) are total shit in terms of content. I really just check for "currency" i.e. if a girl is logging into AW every day but hasn't had a feedback in three months then it sets my spideysense tingling.

Although I do tend to take any AW negatives seriously, if only because they are so rare. A negative at least means I need to do some more digging and read more than the last one or two UKP reviews (for example).

On the subject of feedback I get left, I'm sure it's all ("polite", "repectful", "a real gent" etc...) some elaborate code for something anyway. Just can't figure out what... :D

Chuckman

It's 99% rubbish or Mills & Boon rubbish. The other 1% is punter with a high feedback rating and those who post on here; just cross-check the FB with any reviews and information posted on here and see if it tallies up.

As Integral says negatives are rare and should be noted as it means the poster has risked having a retaliation negative posted against him; cross-check it with any information found on here to confirm it. If you can't see the feedback then you move onto the next profile.

Redhead Lover

I really just check for "currency" i.e. if a girl is logging into AW every day but hasn't had a feedback in three months then it sets my spideysense tingling.

Exactly. This is the best source of "feedback". Outside of reviews on here, of course.