Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: best big tits in London  (Read 10898 times)

Offline tkoddu

There is already a post like this in the general forum.
But maybe it would be better for all londoners punter that love big tits to post the links in here so we can save time in looking for our next punt.

mrhappypants

A noble cause indeed. :D   I suspect on a regional board this becomes much more focused on actually helping punters identify potential punts rather than the spectator sport of the general board thread. 

This kind of thread can get filled with lots of BBW's who I think are really a minority interest, so with a purely selfish motive I share a link from the recent Petite and Busty thread as inspiration;  External Link/Members Only

Best I can do is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ; a petite hourglass figure with a beautiful, large natural bosom on a pretty, petite frame and longish service list at £120ph; lets hope she hurries back. The B2B massage is special.  There is only one picture on her profile and that does not reveal her face or bust.

Dave

Mendra

Seen Partygirl_123 yep she has cracking natural knockers and eyes that make you cum on them

Deluxeanna tits look great but plastic job not the best - can all most see the stitches

Offline earlgreyman

I'd say this lady has a great set of lovelies - pert and chewable. She's a 30D, I think,so has a small frame, long legs and big booty too.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

mrhappypants

Seen Partygirl_123 yep she has cracking natural knockers and eyes that make you cum on them

Deluxeanna tits look great but plastic job not the best - can all most see the stitches

Links :unknown:

Offline The_Don

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=2243
Not a glowing track record

Indeed, I take A/W reviews with a pinch of salt.

Her current stats on UKP are:

3 reviews and 3 negatives.

I remembered this from a review of her:

In short: Laborious RO, lacklustre OWO, disappointingly large girl, slight scampi fries issue.

dembo200

sorry OT(in walsall) But she just popped up on AW Front page

External Link/Members Only

one of the greatest hours(well 3 x 1 hours) of my life.furthest i've travelled just to see a girl.walsall :D

Offline webpunter

Deffo a thread to be on.  Will add sum suggestions when i get chance

robbybox

Big Tits Betti definitely a top contender.
External Link/Members Only
But where has she gone? .... Again!

Offline Ozy84

How was  YoungNBusty? External Link/Members Only

Nothing special TL, should have walked. Nice enough girl but very butch.

Offline Bartolomeo

Thanks Ozy. That's a shame as from the pics she looks pretty good and decent amount of services on offer

Offline Thepacifist

Thanks for this, you've saved me my money  :hi:

Offline tkoddu

javascript:vGI('5401653%2Ejpg','', '12')