Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paulina latina hot MILF PAWG  (Read 2700 times)

hardcorebanger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Girl : Colombian, MILF in her 40s. Big ARSE.

Service : OWO. Doggy. Spoon. Reverse cowgirl

Location : 5 minutes from Tottenham Hale Station. On the phone it is her no receptionist . Independent

Had Paulina in my to do list from a long time and was hoping she would come South of the River but it is unlikely. Got in she greeted me in a fishnet and high heels the room was cosy with latin music playing and room had a long mirror.
Punt began with her sucking my cock, deepthroated good with spit and eye contact. Sucked my dick like a lollipop  :D
Then condom on and onto doggy in front of the mirror and started fucking her hard with deep penatration and did not complain. Then moved into spoon  :wacko: felt very good and then changed to reverse cowgirl had a nice view of her arse bouncing up and down along with her tits from the mirror view and came

Positives : Big ARSE bubble butt. Enthusiastic and does the job

Neutral : Face

Negatives : Hair extension. Wrinkles

90 30Minutes

ANAL 40 extra

Overall good solid service from her part.....There was another prossie much younger with a beautiful face but had bit of gut and no arse

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

Good review...

Funny though...seems like you saw her at the wrong time. Just as your dropping this review she has a "SENSACIONAL" service offer  :sarcastic:

Must have a dusty phone!

hardcorebanger

Good review...

Funny though...seems like you saw her at the wrong time. Just as your dropping this review she has a "SENSACIONAL" service offer  :sarcastic:

Must have a dusty phone!

It was there before..She told me 15Minute punt wiith ANAL at 80.
Her rates are the same 70 30Minutes 120 1Hour and does Extras during 30Min or 1Hour punt .. OWO at 20Extra and ANAL at 40Extra

Offline pumps

It was there before..She told me 15Minute punt wiith ANAL at 80.
Her rates are the same 70 30Minutes 120 1Hour and does Extras during 30Min or 1Hour punt .. OWO at 20Extra and ANAL at 40Extra

Meh I see 15mins....I thought it looked too good to be true! I reckon the older birds should give up on the owo extras and just be greatful punters are coming to see them  :sarcastic:

hardcorebanger

I have went all the way up  :sarcastic: Tomorrow best be good here in the South

hardcorebanger

Meh I see 15mins....I thought it looked too good to be true! I reckon the older birds should give up on the owo extras and just be greatful punters are coming to see them  :sarcastic:

:thumbsup: The blowjob with her did not last more than 5Minutes and went straight for her arse  :diablo: :D

My blowjobs beautiful faced Latinas last for 10Minutes as I ensure to get the best out of it  ;) but with the no so beautiful I keep it over 2Minutes but under 5Minutes   :)

hardcorebanger

Good review...

"SENSACIONAL" service offer  :sarcastic:

:lol: :lol: Reckon she could not spell it in English. She wrote it raw in Spanish, although she speaks English this could be the only thing she has probably written on her own in her adultwork profile :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 03:34:02 pm by hardcorebanger »

Offline pumps

:thumbsup: The blowjob with her did not last more than 5Minutes and went straight for her arse  :diablo: :D

My blowjobs beautiful faced Latinas last for 10Minutes as I ensure to get the best out of it  ;) but with the no so beautiful I keep it over 2Minutes but under 5Minutes   :)

donno about that theory, when I'd paid extra for owo...I  wanna see my moneys worth lol