Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coded message?  (Read 1968 times)

Offline dieseldriver

External Link/Members Only

Seen a few like this. Where there is letters put together that don't make sense?

Offline Ellroy44

Fuck knows what's going on there mate :unknown: Reckon she's typed that while completely off her tits on something or other  :D

Online Corus Boy

I think it translates to;

Pick another girl, this one is to confusing!  :drinks:

JamesFD

Ah yes, the GCHQ special menu. If you can decode it, you can have her.

ickydicky

I think it translates to;

Pick another girl, this one is to confusing!  :drinks:

aye

hairymary

I think she read one of those marketing books: what to do to make your ad stand out

Offline Happylad

As it bears the heading "REPLY", I suspect that one would need to see the message to which she was replying, when no doubt all would be made clear, as obviously she expects that it would be comprehensible to the recipient.

Offline Sticky

Or it's simple filler until either later or because it's some ridiculously pointless advert.

Offline NelsonH

I think this is something to do with cut/paste from encrypted documents.

Offline dieseldriver

External Link/Members Only

Another one? Title also included in her message??   :unknown:

cockneybstrd

You have to pretty thick not to realise it's a phishing exercise for mobile numbers and emails.

Offline paul_2407

If you unlock the riddle you win a life time's supply of her time!

Offline Jamboney

If you unlock the riddle you win a life time's supply of her time!

That sounds too much like a marriage to me. I'm out  :lol:

Offline dieseldriver

I think it may be something that those in the know can interpret? When first used craigslist some years back, noticed few posts had the same jumble of letters. What we need here is the guy that broke the Enigma code. 

Monty2018

I think it may be something that those in the know can interpret? When first used craigslist some years back, noticed few posts had the same jumble of letters. What we need here is the guy that broke the Enigma code.
It might be phishing but it could also be the poster putting their email address up in such a way that it makes it difficult for the site to detect it. I have done similar things when trying to send my email address to someone buying something off me on ebay!!! They don't like people communicating outside of their site, although I have to say I didn't think it was an issue on Craigslist.