Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss__Bella - 1443545 - Portsmouth  (Read 1445 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A tad expensive this girl, but she'd been in my hotlist for quite a while now so I decided to shell out a bit extra and try to have a good punt for once. All I can say is that it was by far one of my best punts, I was hesitant at first as I assumed she was just another English WG that spent more time on her profile than on her clients but I was pleasantly proven wrong. When she opened the door she was dressed as requested and the apartment smelt just downright lovely, I was offered a shower and refreshment immediately after handing over the cash for an hour (£150) and was then taken to the bedroom.

Plenty of FK before a lovely striptease followed by some OWO and 69, coupled with some DFK. Sex in different positions and after the first climax I wasn't rushed out of the door as quick as possible even though the hour wasn't up. A small chat before round two and I was then offered a shower to clean up after it was all finished. Left after just over an hour and never felt like I was rushed or that she was enjoying herself as much as I was.

Definitely a lovely lass and one I'd heartily recommend.

Offline Mij

Thanks for the review!

She's on my HL for 'down south'......am there next week so may try to hook up.

Cheers,
Mij