Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna olina-bayswater  (Read 2080 times)

96 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009911) (90 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
99 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110614) (93 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
99 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7698531) (93 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Wonner647749

Making up for lost time with these reviews saw Anna I believe 2 months ago I think definitely no longer than three. she's well reviewed and I can see why she's good at what she does , saw her in Bayswater after abit of a palaver trying to book , the guy on reception not the most friendly or maybe just didn't like the sound of me I don't know. Usual drill shared shower with bj it's was different I'll say that then back to the bed room bj bit of rimming on me which I only partake in if it's included ,hard now so it's was anal time I'm not someone who actually notices tightness  I'm abit too much in the moment but she's had more than her fair share up there so no need for guidance pulled out bj Cim. Round two oral again few positions her on top being the best a really good rider finished in the bag. oh yeah Dfk was delivered no problem throughout , reasons for a neutral first being my fault because she had quite a lot on offer and me not knowing if she's clock watching I kinda rushed the whole thing so much so that we spent the last 15 minuets dfking with my finger up her bum I didn't realise I had so much time to spare other neutral she doesn't in my eyes look enough Asian to me definitely had work done I'd honestly mistake her for Spanish if I saw her in the street her pics indicated someone a bit different to what I met .these are harsh neutrals But it is my review so might as well be honest I won't return but I wasn't going to anyway but she is a good sp and I think these criticisms are more on me than her 150/hr paid btw External Link/Members Only

Offline sunbunny

"..she doesn't in my eyes look enough Asian to me.."
I must have seen a completely different girl a couple of weeks ago (Review 15 Nov 21 - afraid I don't know how to link). I've travelled very widely in South East Asia (and Spain) and in my eyes she's the archetypal Asian beauty.

Offline Wonner647749

In my eyes alice2021 is the archetypal Asian natural beauty or even Tracy from Olina too

Offline SamOmar

"..she doesn't in my eyes look enough Asian to me.."
I must have seen a completely different girl a couple of weeks ago (Review 15 Nov 21 - afraid I don't know how to link). I've travelled very widely in South East Asia (and Spain) and in my eyes she's the archetypal Asian beauty.

I think OP is impossible to please
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter jb

The guy @ Olinas who takes bookings has always been quick and polite in my dealings with him , so I think Sam is right , you were never going to be happy .

Offline Wonner647749

I’m not impossible to please I listed the things I was pleased about and things I wasn’t hence the neutral

Offline Wonner647749

I’m pretty sure you’ve all visited Anna and posted reviews which you entitled to do I didn’t jump in the replies with the oh but this oh but that I get it she’s popular

Offline sunbunny

3 Negatives and 2 Neutrals out of 5 Reviews - pardon us for thinking you might be hard to please.

Offline BillGoldberg

:timeout:

This sort of cheerleading and reviewer bashing used to be very frowned upon by the admins here, I don't know why it's getting a pass here?

Anna's a favourite of mine too but the op is giving his genuine experience and how he felt the punt went for HIM. This is called balance. Its also YMMV. Just respect his opinion and his review, even if they're different to yours.

This sort of silliness used to be rampant on that other review site that shall not be mentioned, save to say it was populated with feminazi ex prostitute moderators and cuckish, embarrassingly overprotective fluffies when it came to the often glowingly reviewed forum darlings.

Anyone reporting a negative experience with one of the site favourites was immediately descended upon with a shark like feeding frenzy of outrage

Really surprised to see shades of that here.

:dash:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 02:23:07 pm by BillGoldberg »

Offline Makka124

I don’t think anyone was cheerleading or white knighting from the comments
Others have looked at his reviews and come up with a judgement
He’s not been attacked for them
He’s entitled to his opinion and people are entitled to question him too

Offline Sh5278

:timeout:

This sort of cheerleading and reviewer bashing used to be very frowned upon by the admins here, I don't know why it's getting a pass here?

Anna's a favourite of mine too but the op is giving his genuine experience and how he felt the punt went for HIM. This is called balance. Its also YMMV. Just respect his opinion and his review, even if they're different to yours.

This sort of silliness used to be rampant on that other review site that shall not be mentioned, save to say it was populated with feminazi ex prostitute moderators and cuckish, embarrassingly overprotective fluffies when it came to the often glowingly reviewed forum darlings.

Anyone reporting a negative experience with one of the site favourites was immediately descended upon with a shark like feeding frenzy of outrage

Really surprised to see shades of that here.

:dash:

In his own words, OP said ‘ I think these criticisms are more on me than her’. Honestly I’ve gone through the review again for good measure and can’t see what the SP did wrong. Face pictures are readily available and the OP’s qualms are on his own mismanagement of time and the SP looks. I think it’s fair to question his rating on this. There have been positive reviews that have been turned into Neutral/Negative upon being challenged. I don’t think there’s any review bashing going on here, just genuinely curious what would rank as a positive based on his standards.

Offline Wonner647749

I liked what I saw from her pics especially the outdoor one in the green Bikini I  just didn't feel she matched that  in real life that's all .  tbh I was reluctant to post a review of Anna the stir it seemed to cause wasn't really a surprise to me I mentioned it was harsh perhaps it was but this a reference site   we all got different opinions

Offline Wonner647749

I probably took the wrong approach posting the negatives first before listing believe it or not some positive experiences I've had. but two were toftt two were bizarre occurrences and one was personal preference but I've got them out the way so I'll be less of a misery guts now.

Offline Wonner647749

Hopefully Last I’ll add on the subject I was fully expecting sunbunny to give his opinion on the review maybe not expecting a snippet from his autobiography about south east Asia and Spain but nevermind . i read his review on Anna which was a glowing report despite her receiving a negative one (glad I wasn’t that guy) only a few days before, honestly all that I thought was missing from sunbunnys review was a confession of undying love and a marriage proposal from him at the end. But SamOmar c’mon one sp had an oily face through fast food consumption apparently (bit personal but ok ). one didn’t make him feel special enough oh and another was heavily photoshopped Despite their being the same studio and home done pics ratio as anna maybe even more and btw I’ve also punted lily sweet anal and found her pics a lot more accurate than sorry she looks Spanish to me Anna’s . I didn’t want to give a reaction but my opinion is this platform works best when each review is respected however much it differs from your own . Anna’s a firm fav of yours she’s not one of mine yeah you’re entitled to disagree But the reaction I got is what I’d expect if I criticised Adele’s new album in her fan club forum ffs “oh how could you ?” anyway enough with rant just don’t throw stones from glass houses that’s all

Offline Makka124

Hopefully Last I’ll add on the subject I was fully expecting sunbunny to give his opinion on the review maybe not expecting a snippet from his autobiography about south east Asia and Spain but nevermind . i read his review on Anna which was a glowing report despite her receiving a negative one (glad I wasn’t that guy) only a few days before, honestly all that I thought was missing from sunbunnys review was a confession of undying love and a marriage proposal from him at the end. But SamOmar c’mon one sp had an oily face through fast food consumption apparently (bit personal but ok ). one didn’t make him feel special enough oh and another was heavily photoshopped Despite their being the same studio and home done pics ratio as anna maybe even more and btw I’ve also punted lily sweet anal and found her pics a lot more accurate than sorry she looks Spanish to me Anna’s . I didn’t want to give a reaction but my opinion is this platform works best when each review is respected however much it differs from your own . Anna’s a firm fav of yours she’s not one of mine yeah you’re entitled to disagree But the reaction I got is what I’d expect if I criticised Adele’s new album in her fan club forum ffs “oh how could you ?” anyway enough with rant just don’t throw stones from glass houses that’s all

You’ve done your reviews and you don’t need to goad other members

Offline Wonner647749

Other members don’t need to pat each other on the back when they disagree with me not sure whether your agenda is to stir the pot but it’s coming off that way

Offline Wonner647749

Sunbunny writing “You didn’t consider 3 Negatives and 2 Neutrals out of 5 Reviews - pardon us for thinking you might be hard to please “ seems like like I wasn’t the first one to goad

Offline sunbunny

She turned down my marriage proposal.