Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna @ Olinas - Bayswater  (Read 2670 times)

96 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009911) (90 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
99 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110614) (93 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
99 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7698531) (93 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline peter jb

I’ve seen Anna twice recently after over year of not seeing anyone during lockdown. Both times saw her late in evening.

Venue :basement flat 10 mins walk from Bayswater tube . Small but tidy, and having shower big enough for 2, and small sofa .

The girl : Anna well reviewed on here, and pics on her adultwork page are most representative, and she has these eyes that draw you in ( sultry ?). I think she has lost a few kg during lockdown as waist looked slimmer and bottom firmer . She said she goes running in Hyde park every morning. Booked with Olinas 2 days before and no problem getting time I wanted - hour @ £140. I notice she now has couple of evenings off each week maybe to avoid burnout. Dress requests passed on by agency .

The action : The first booking we had shared shower before action , the second booking I’d showered at home so went straight into dfk then anal sex as she looked so hot in just stockings and heels . I’ve finished with cim and facials, so she’s happy to do both.
She seems quiet at times, but she wants to please, and seems up for whatever you want . She peed on me in shower both times, and on last booking I overstayed 10mins as was falling asleep naked on bed in her arms , which was really nice wind down after 2 pops .
Unlike another reviewer, she didn’t offer to go for walk in park with me 😩- but it was late at night 😂

Offline Goldfinch

Offline peter jb

Saw Anna last week for hour incall via Olinas @ £140 / hour . It’s not worth new review so I’ll just mention what was different / new .
The dearth of new Thai girls in London for the foreseeable future means I’m still seeing the few good ones in case they leave this year .
Couldn’t make up my mind what wanted Anna to wear, so asked agency for naked 😜. I remember Cherry back in the day always came to door naked no matter what you asked for 😂.
Anna looks mighty fine naked in heels covered in oil and cream foam i brought along . She seems one of few of us to have lost a little weight during lockdown.
Everything was on offer as usual- shared shower, anal , cim and lots of dfk. Something new was being on all 4’s whilst her tongue worked her magic deep rimming me , which was as good as I’ve ever had .
She said she was trying to move flats to Marylebone, which is a bit of a bummer if it means £15 extra if inside congestion zone as I usually drive to punts in evening.  She also has selection of very expensive shoes ( louboutin @ £600 a pair ) so a sugar daddy may be on scene - any of you guys want to confess 😂
I feel Anna can do pretty much whatever you desire , but you have to let her know, otherwise her default is a gfe, whereas Nicky is full on pse from the start . But still big positive from me .

Offline Waterhouse

Saw Anna last week for hour incall via Olinas @ £140 / hour . It’s not worth new review so I’ll just mention what was different / new .
The dearth of new Thai girls in London for the foreseeable future means I’m still seeing the few good ones in case they leave this year .
Couldn’t make up my mind what wanted Anna to wear, so asked agency for naked 😜. I remember Cherry back in the day always came to door naked no matter what you asked for 😂.
Anna looks mighty fine naked in heels covered in oil and cream foam i brought along . She seems one of few of us to have lost a little weight during lockdown.
Everything was on offer as usual- shared shower, anal , cim and lots of dfk. Something new was being on all 4’s whilst her tongue worked her magic deep rimming me , which was as good as I’ve ever had .
She said she was trying to move flats to Marylebone, which is a bit of a bummer if it means £15 extra if inside congestion zone as I usually drive to punts in evening.  She also has selection of very expensive shoes ( louboutin @ £600 a pair ) so a sugar daddy may be on scene - any of you guys want to confess 😂
I feel Anna can do pretty much whatever you desire , but you have to let her know, otherwise her default is a gfe, whereas Nicky is full on pse from the start . But still big positive from me .
Thanks for the post/update... this would still be useful as a separate review though rather than being tacked onto the OP’s review.  Helps to keep track and highlight nuances/differences or declines in service and pricing.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 11:01:28 am by Waterhouse »

Offline peter jb

I would have done , but as I posted original review, and wasn’t sure you could leave 2 reviews of same girl within month , thought this was best . I need to check with a moderator for advice on this .

Offline Waterhouse

I would have done , but as I posted original review, and wasn’t sure you could leave 2 reviews of same girl within month , thought this was best . I need to check with a moderator for advice on this .
My bad... I didn’t see that you’d done the original  :dash:  I only read the update.  You are spot on.  :thumbsup: