Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Thai Girl - Leicester. Any info?  (Read 952 times)

Offline Adam5637

External Link/Members Only

Merry Christmas everyone. Was thinking of seeing her this weekend but can’t find any reviews. She looks FAF. Has anyone had any experience with her. I’m thinking to TOFTT. I don’t usually do that because of really bad experiences in the past but her pics are really tempting me.

Offline gbyld87

I texted earlier and got a reply, but no response further when I asked her age (not shown on AW).

Offline Dave82

Definitely one of the better looking Thais

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I’d be there like a rat up a drainpipe if I lived closer  :D

Offline Adam5637

I’d be there like a rat up a drainpipe if I lived closer  :D

On the other thread, her gender was questioned. I don’t think she’s a ladyboy but I guess I’ll see this weekend if I do ahead with it. Her pics are quite photoshopped but I can’t see any manly features. I’ll have to further investigate in person 😂

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
On the other thread, her gender was questioned. I don’t think she’s a ladyboy but I guess I’ll see this weekend if I do ahead with it. Her pics are quite photoshopped but I can’t see any manly features. I’ll have to further investigate in person 😂

I doubt she is post op, admitted the face is a tad … not the prettiest but the nipples look fat which ladyboys tend not to have, the fanny looks fairly real they do tend not to show this in photos if it’s been cut and chopped  :D  Throat looks like possibly photoshopped, I’d be 80% sure it was a real girl either way I’d fuck it  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Charliehutton

Yes, I've seen her, Adam, albeit by mistake. I've posted a review of 'Chaba' which makes reference to her.

Older than she looks in her pics - as they all are, of course, to some degree - and too skinny for me, but if you like 'em thin, with big bolt-on tits, she might be worth a go. If you do book her, bear in mind you might be offered Chaba instead.

Offline gbyld87

Yes, I've seen her, Adam, albeit by mistake. I've posted a review of 'Chaba' which makes reference to her.

Older than she looks in her pics - as they all are, of course, to some degree - and too skinny for me, but if you like 'em thin, with big bolt-on tits, she might be worth a go. If you do book her, bear in mind you might be offered Chaba instead.

Doesn't look like she's got obviously fake tits in those photos tbh.  Are you sure it was the same girl discussed above?  Shame if she's a lot older... Photos are probably old and if she's lost weight that could make her tits stick out more I guess.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 05:08:52 pm by gbyld87 »