Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VS - Sabrina - Lincoln. Any info?  (Read 420 times)

Offline Ipunter

External Link/Members Only

This SP looks right up my street with the girl next door vibes, has anyone seen her?  I’m planning on seeing her this week, so possibly will be dropping a review.

Offline Charmingthickdick

External Link/Members Only

This SP looks right up my street with the girl next door vibes, has anyone seen her?  I’m planning on seeing her this week, so possibly will be dropping a review.

Yes I went about 4 months ago. It was a Rom B&S. blond girl but far bigger (fat) than the pictures and no where near as good looking. If I remember rightly she had teeth missing. The house was opposite a “royal” Tyre garage and was a shithole. She offered me a duo with her brunette friend but she was not appealing either. Don’t waste your time, I walked. Sorry I can’t remember if I left a review, it is not normally my patch as I was just passing through.

Offline Ipunter

Well, that’s what I call a lucky escape.

I’ve seen her on VS for a while, so I assumed she’d be pretty legit. But too good to be true, cheers for the save.

Online versace

I’ve also seen her pics circulating in Leicester on vivastreet.

Offline Jamesbattersea

The girl in those pics was talked about on here about 6 months ago and is obviously not the Rom girl that's going to be behind the door when you arrive at the shit hole in Portland Street.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Well, that’s what I call a lucky escape.

I’ve seen her on VS for a while, so I assumed she’d be pretty legit. But too good to be true, cheers for the save.

To be honest dude, with the prices as high as they are at the moment any girl that's 100 quid an hour is going to be Too good to be true!!