Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jane - Thai Massage, Rushden. Any info?  (Read 1088 times)

Offline MajorPayne

External Link/Members Only

Gives the impression of being totally legitimate but thought I'd ask if anyone has seen her?

Offline postman341

External Link/Members Only

Gives the impression of being totally legitimate but thought I'd ask if anyone has seen her?

I did text her a few weeks ago as I had noticed her ad she was quick to reply back she told me she only works 2 days I think it was a Sun/Mon but didnt follow up so whether she works elsewhere is anyones guess.

Offline Celtic 69

Her what's app picture looks ok.
I txt her about a month ago, she quoted me £35 for 60min & £55 for 90min massage. Her txts all sounded very legit, I couldn't follow up with an appointment as my meeting in her area (rushden) fell through.

I also would love to know if anyone has visited her before in case I'm ever in the location again.

Any info guys?

Thanks in advance.

Offline waly

my apologies, thought i had left a review :diablo: 100% legit thai lady. Room is a converted garden shed. No accidental brushes etc nothing at al sensual.

Offline scouting

my apologies, thought i had left a review :diablo: 100% legit thai lady. Room is a converted garden shed. No accidental brushes etc nothing at al sensual.

Thanks for the info Waly, her ad does read that way