Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria House - Tiffany  (Read 783 times)

Offline tonyalto

External Link/Members Only

I am sure I have seen this girl on another massage parlour website in the East Midlands, does anyone know where else she works?

Offline badsin

External Link/Members Only

Oasis in Lincoln, looks great.....has anybody reviewed  :hi:

Offline righthandman

God help me if those Girls of Oasis pictures are up to date...

Offline badsin

God help me if those Girls of Oasis pictures are up to date...

Hope used to work in Milton Keynes some year's back, those pictures date from around 10-15 year's ago. I saw her a couple of times, and reviewed on another similar site.
I am agree there's some fit looking lasses over there..... I'd be interested to hear some more reviews of this place to be honest  :hi:

Offline Changermids

Just reviewed- either the photos are very photoshopped or they are not her.

Offline gbyld87

You're doing god's work.   :hi:

Offline Changermids

Plan on seeing other ladies here as the establishment itself is great and I desperately want to meet with Tori. After meeting her briefly in the reception area a few weeks back, I can confirm she is stunning! Unfortunately she is hard to get in with so I will be booking a day off work and make an advance booking. I saw Sophie here but as I went to review I noticed she had disappeared off the website, which is a shame as it was a good meet.

Offline gbyld87

Interesting you say Tori is hard to get in with.  I was planning on giving her a go on my way down south for Christmas.  Might have to actually plan ahead for once!

Offline righthandman

Cheers for the review. The last ones were a couple of years out of date. One for me to swerve, I think!
On the topic of Tori, having chatted to her a few times, she gets booked up well in advance. People with 2, 3, 4hr slots - even longer. I guess those people are after companionship (each to their own, no judgement) - unless anyone is rattling her for four hours straight 3 times a week, I'd like to meet that person and take some tips  :lol:

Offline Changermids

I’d like to try spending 4+ hours with the girl as well given the chance. Unfortunately the bank balance wouldn’t allow it  :D hats off to them.

Offline righthandman

Yeah the more I think about it, the more I agree with you  :D