Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikole35 - Derby. Any info?  (Read 453 times)

Offline sam vimes

anyone seen this one in Derby ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Damn she looks hot but a rom and at £70 for 30 minutes has to be too good to be true?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JD1

I did notice this one and a few other new Rom profiles showing up in Derby.

Likely that OWO will be £20 or £30 extra which would push the price up for me, but still tempting given not much else in terms of new girls at the moment.

Online Dipper

Standard rom /EE look to me.

But each to their own as we say.

Offline Charmingthickdick

anyone seen this one in Derby ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Damn she looks hot but a rom and at £70 for 30 minutes has to be too good to be true?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Strange she is showing as green available but no telephone number showing. Seems a bit suss to me.  :unknown:

Online gbyld87

Ok yes, I've seen this one but not reviewed yet.  It will be a negative/neutral and I wouldn't recommend.

She's the woman in the photos no doubt, but nowhere near as sexy and not particularly great in terms of personality or service either.  Photos are probably best part of a decade old.

If you'd like a 30min session with someone you might have a pint with in an Irish bar on a business trip then go for it, but she's not a great fuck tbh.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 03:13:13 am by gbyld87 »

Offline sam vimes

If you'd like a 30min session with someone you might have a pint with in an Irish bar on a business trip then go for it, but she's not a great fuck tbh.

yikes....thank you and ill pass...gotta love this site I wonder how much money its saved people over the years dodging bad punts?

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Ok yes, I've seen this one but not reviewed yet.  It will be a negative/neutral and I wouldn't recommend.

She's the woman in the photos no doubt, but nowhere near as sexy and not particularly great in terms of personality or service either.  Photos are probably best part of a decade old.

Thankyou

Off the list :hi: