Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tattooed Sophie  (Read 690 times)

38 review(s) for tatooed.sophie (36 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
54 review(s) for sophie..tattoo (42 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
42 review(s) for welsh.tattoo.sophie (40 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HS4000Kestral

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Comms excellent, directions good as well.

Location - studio flat down the bay near Morrissons.

Sophie states she's 5'2 and a size 8 - I actually thought she was smaller - she has an amazingly fit body. She has tattoos and piercings, but is a genuine bubbly girl - you can have a lot of fun with her. She says she's 22 and no reason to doubt that.

Started off on the bed with some Fk, not particularly DFK, but tongues were involved. After some foreplay we went OWO, and me RO on her - clean & tasty, although in her words she's "not a fan of fingering".

Anyway, then onto a sort of reverse cowgirl, then doggie and finally her lying flat face down with her legs together and me pounding away at which point I emptied into the condom.

Had a shower then Spent a few minutes chatting away whilst she got changed as she was on her way to London.

Thoroughly good way to spend half hour, would have gone for the hour but neither Sophie or me had time, but we agreed we would have a longer session next time.

£90 for the half hour is really the top of my budget, but I did think it was worthwhile.