Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental girls vs EU  (Read 897 times)

Asain206

Which would you rate better in service wise?
EU girl or oriental?

Most oriantal girls have fake pics but sometime you find stunners.

But I think service got better from oriantal.
Most are more welcoming.
Give better massage.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 06:37:47 pm by Asain206 »

Offline BillGoldberg

As a punting Asianophile to me this question is a no-brainer.

Am generally not very attracted to EE girls and on the rare occasions that I have gone over to the EE side, I've consistently found far, far better service from Thais.

I generally prefer the way they fuck and they're just much sexier to me

EE girls seem cold, stone faced and humourless by comparison

Offline Private Member

My preference like BG is Asian girls...it's what I am attracted to more. Saying that though I like to think I am 'lucky' as I can find girls of all races, nationalities and even ages attractive. This gives me a much broader spectrum to select from....to me it is about the service they provide.

However, presented with what I believed to be a good Asian or EE provider, my vote is Asian. I'd probably go Brazilian second - but they are really hit and miss...completely into the session or just wanting to get you in and out of out the door ASAP

Offline Dino74

I was about to post exactly the same thread! I used to see a couple of EE girls but have pretty much been exclusively Asian for about a year as it became difficult to find decent girls and Asian girls tended to give a better service, not all the time but the hit rate was better.
However with the current lack of Asian girls I have been wondering if I should look elsewhere. Every once in a while I fancy a nice blonde!

bristolqwerty

About the same. I like Asian and EE both and have had superb punts with both types. It's the EE accent and Asian body/pussy.  :D

Offline Userworldwide

Simple
Lookwise- EE
Service - Asaisn

Hmm....

Asain206