Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aldgate, London - Sexy Punjabi Tanisha  (Read 4074 times)

DUNDA55

External Link/Members Only

Time: 1 hour
Price: 130

Venue: hotel - basic but functional
Her: as per pics; short, busty and Big big arse
Service: excellent
Comms: so so; have to keep calling to get hold of her and then had to book a week in advance as she is not always in Aldgate that often.

The meet:.

Was greeted with the usual hidden behind the door welcome. Once she’s closed the door saw her in a Blue babydoll which just about kept her tits in.

If you like the Big Indian Aunty types: she’s your girl.

Left the papers on the table which she didn’t count; nice touch and was immediately ambushed by her mouth (dfk) and hands on my cock, over my trousers. I’m impatient so stripped off in 2 ticks and sat on the edges the bed for her to drop to her knees and suck like a champion for the next 5-7 mins.

Feeling as though I’d explode, asked for a rubber and moved into doggy to quickly blow a weeks load.

Onto my front on the bed for chit chat and a rub down from tan which then initiated round 2 with her fiddling between my cheeks to get the young man hard. Turned over, ow o for about 5 mins, and then smashed her in mish, cg and More dog until I whipped off the rubber and squirted over tits.

To add, I blew quickly the first time ensure a lengthier drilling the second time round (around 25 mins). She is very vocal and the deeper I went, resulted in louder moans of pleasure from tan. She likes sex.

Overall; def return and highly recommend as she is no clock watcher.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 03:34:34 pm by DUNDA55 »

Offline davison

Thank you for this review. Credit for toftt. A tip though- would be more useful to put Aldgate in the title rather than London. Glad I saw this as that's a convenient area for me.

DUNDA55

Thank you for this review. Credit for toftt. A tip though- would be more useful to put Aldgate in the title rather than London. Glad I saw this as that's a convenient area for me.

Done!

Offline brownman

How is she in cowgirl position?

DUNDA55

How is she in cowgirl position?

Not bad, More of a grinder than a rider but didn’t spend too long on it as I prefer to pummel her pussy and make her fat arse jiggle  :yahoo:

Offline blackprince

How big is her ass and she is a hard person to make a booking with plus her availability window is very small.
Banned reason: Undesirable homophobic cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sparkus

I had a thoroughly horrible time with her a few years ago, her pics were clearly well old and her bumps and lumps too saggy for me. In the end I just ended the session and paid her 30 quid which she seemed happy with.