Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southport recommendations?  (Read 602 times)

Online Southernbloke

Going to be in Southport middle of next week. I wondered if anyone had a recommendation for a SP with decent size boobs and offers owo preferably British but certainly someone who can speak English well please!
Price no more than £150 an hour

Offline JRWK

There are a few (and I mean a few) on AW but many are outside Southport, VS is probably your best bet

Not sure what age group you're looking for, but I saw a mature Victoria a few weeks ago, British, and up for most things,
she isn't on VS today, but the ad does reappear most days

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=399410.0

Online Southernbloke

There are a few (and I mean a few) on AW but many are outside Southport, VS is probably your best bet

Not sure what age group you're looking for, but I saw a mature Victoria a few weeks ago, British, and up for most things,
she isn't on VS today, but the ad does reappear most days

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=399410.0

Thank you most helpful. I will see if she is available as and when her advert is back up

Online The Persuader 65

Jaree is a n excellent recommendation and there's easy parking nearly with big supermarket in the centre of town.

She is Thai but her English is good, excellent sized boobs, does OWO, very clean, very friendly, really pretty face, decent make up, bit chunkier now than a few years ago BUT £100 for an hour including FS. Mid 30s.

External Link/Members Only

Online Southernbloke

Jaree is a n excellent recommendation and there's easy parking nearly with big supermarket in the centre of town.

She is Thai but her English is good, excellent sized boobs, does OWO, very clean, very friendly, really pretty face, decent make up, bit chunkier now than a few years ago BUT £100 for an hour including FS. Mid 30s.

External Link/Members Only

She looks good but has a cross against OWO , so I don’t think I will take a chance but thanks anyway

Offline Degsy101

She looks good but has a cross against OWO , so I don’t think I will take a chance but thanks anyway

It's a bit strange with jaree. She won't do owo on half hour meets but does it you book an hour.

Online Southernbloke

It's a bit strange with jaree. She won't do owo on half hour meets but does it you book an hour.

Ok good info thanks