Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eastleigh area massage  (Read 907 times)

Offline Buchj2000

Hi all,

Looking for recommendations for reliable massage provider, in the Eastleigh area or nearby for the back end of this week.

Will be looking at an hour booking, with reasonable process for extras. Minimum of HR, but would also be keen for B2B if the price is right

Only previous experience in this area was at Nat Tara Thai in Eastleigh. Massage was fairly good......they wanted for 40 for HR and no hint of anything more. Would return there if anyone has any different experiences

Offline Fatman

Hi all,

Looking for recommendations for reliable massage provider, in the Eastleigh area or nearby for the back end of this week.

Will be looking at an hour booking, with reasonable process for extras. Minimum of HR, but would also be keen for B2B if the price is right

Only previous experience in this area was at Nat Tara Thai in Eastleigh. Massage was fairly good......they wanted for 40 for HR and no hint of anything more. Would return there if anyone has any different experiences

Hi Buchj 2000
Why don’t you have a big read and search 👀 on this sight or maybe just do some spending, book some massage shops and comeback to us with some interesting content…
Have a great day

Offline sunbunny

There's a couple of fairly new Chinese shops opened in the town centre. Both provide a good service. They're in the book.

Offline Buchj2000

Yeah I'd seen the one just along from the wagon works. Have made some initial contact, just waiting to hear back. Spotted it last time I was in town with work, was a little off-putting seeing how busy the road was with cars and public right outside........heard there might be a rear door to access?

Other place is spotted was round opposite post office....again right on busy high street

Offline Bunbury

I went there a few years back at the old premises. Had a deep tissue massage and ached for days after. Was told on turnover that no sexual services were on offer.

Offline Bunbury

Yeah I'd seen the one just along from the wagon works. Have made some initial contact, just waiting to hear back. Spotted it last time I was in town with work, was a little off-putting seeing how busy the road was with cars and public right outside........heard there might be a rear door to access?

Other place is spotted was round opposite post office....again right on busy high street

Angelic Relaxation in Leigh Rd has I believe rear door but I couldn't find it so gave up. I'm local so wouldn't chance the front door.
Wellspring in the High St has a rear door. Walk through the cut by the Poish shop, turn left and its the blue door four doors down. I haven't been yet but will give it ago at some point.

Offline houseboot

Angelic Relaxation in Leigh Rd has I believe rear door but I couldn't find it so gave up. I'm local so wouldn't chance the front door.

External Link/Members Only

Did you see the pictures on the advert?

The directions to the back door appear clear enough, as does the number on the door itself.

Offline houseboot

Wellspring in the High St has a rear door. Walk through the cut by the Poish shop, turn left and its the blue door four doors down. I haven't been yet but will give it ago at some point.

External Link/Members Only

Offline sunbunny

Of the two I thought that Wellspring gave the better service. I was unfortunate to encounter the Duracell Bunny at the other place. Haven't been back to either.