Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Which WGs in Bristol would you like to see at a GB party?  (Read 1345 times)

awpicboy

So I know there are some GB parties already happening with a few Bristol girls. But what is your 5 girl dream lineup? I'm thinking with a few of us, we could make it happen.

Mine currently:

Sexy angelina External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Hollie Love External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Isabelle External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Agnes External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Scarlet External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Reasons: Angelina is dirty and hot. She will take 3 guys at a time.
Hollie is a swinger, she adores sex...definately not in it just for the money
Isabelle is cute as hell, she'd get it.
Agnes....I love blondes
Scarlet....always fancied a punt, but wish she did anal.

Offline ampersand

Talk to Soph - see what shecan sort out for you.

Offline PuntingPete

Hollie is apparently out of the running, Soph told me that she doesn't want to do any more parties  :(

It's a shame because she was really good, but fair enough if she doesn't want to do any more.

Offline UKSubTaz

I would like to see Angelina and Hollie together as I recently saw Hollie. Angelina looks really down and dirty too(I hope!). Thinking of booking a two girl, it's not advertised on Angelina's site that she does threesomes though so I'm a bit unsure of what the response would be. Hollie didn't mention a lot about gangbangs but I know she is holding a sexy fire poi dancing/strip show soon.

How do I find out about future dates for Gangbangs/Party's? Who's profiles best to look on?

Terry

Offline PuntingPete

I would like to see Angelina and Hollie together as I recently saw Hollie. Angelina looks really down and dirty too(I hope!). Thinking of booking a two girl, it's not advertised on Angelina's site that she does threesomes though so I'm a bit unsure of what the response would be. Hollie didn't mention a lot about gangbangs but I know she is holding a sexy fire poi dancing/strip show soon.

How do I find out about future dates for Gangbangs/Party's? Who's profiles best to look on?

Terry

Sophie's External Link/Members Only
or
Welsh Brunette's
External Link/Members Only

Next gangbang with them both September 11th  :hi:

or LMP
External Link/Members Only

They are more like sex parties than a full on gangbang ( a bit tamer)  ;)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 12:23:52 pm by PuntingPete »

awpicboy

Terry

They do a duo. If you look at their feedback. But you need to organise it with them seperately I think. It's a hot mix. To be honest, I'd love to see the two of them with a strapon. What a turn on!

awpicboy

Terry

Hi Terry.

Angelina would be up for a GB. I said I might be able to find some willing guys, and pass on info to her. Mail me. I'd be in for it.