Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: North Devon recommendations  (Read 1883 times)

smiley

Hi Guys - would welcome help in finding WG's to improve my stay in Barnstaple area during first two weeks in July. Would be looking for 25/35 year old and experienced - slim build, long legged natural girls with appetite for DFK, GFE (or PFE) OWO, RO, tie and tease...........and available! Have searched and not many jumped off their profile at me - but Bethany appeals. Any experience on her? Or others - what have I missed?

Offline Mij

Hi,

Sadly slim pickings in that neck of the woods. Had to stay in Bideford for 3 weeks, and there was a total lack of any decent WG's IMO. In the end had to drive an hour or so down to Exeter / Torquay.

smiley

Appreciate the response - looks like you're right = have to take my own down there!   :cry:

Offline Hubert

The Boo on AW is very good, when she's working, although she appears to be inactive at the moment

Andy1967

Saw Bethany and she is a druggie, her boyfriend was in flat (westward Ho) never again

Offline Shazar

Also, avoid Lucy Lou.

External Link/Members Only

Been meaning to do a review of her for ages. Time waster and will let you down. Happened to me and other punters.

North Devon badly needs more touring girls.

Offline Crackpot11

A review of Lucy Lou would be useful thanks as hard to tell from pics and feedback if worth seeing

Offline Shazar

The review would be coms... Good up to the day of the confirmed meet.... Drive 30mins to meet.. Text no reply...call phone switched off.... I give  up... Drive home... Hour driving and 20 mins waiting plus one blue pill down.

Next say I get a text... Sorry hun had to go to a funeral... Im like and you couldn't have sent a text to say you were before not the day after..... What was it a surprise funeral...... No reply........

I said I'm going to post on here a review.... She said don't you blackmail me...... Im like I'm not black mailing you ad I don't want anything off you.... Said don't contact me again.

That's pretty much what her review would have been.

Andy1967

Lucy Lou works out her boyfriends flat. I made appointment and thought fuck that so was off like a shot. Her comms were crap and sporadic. I'm just glad the boo moved up my neck of woods as met her while on holiday but she did say when I last saw her she will be touring back to Barnstaple

Offline Crackpot11

She is touring again soon is she worth seeing? Her pics look good External Link/Members Only

Offline Mij

I would have thought that the above reply would have answered your question!

Have never seen anything good posted about her, but hey, it's up to you to make your own mind up whether to see her.