Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plymouth recommendations  (Read 1122 times)

Offline tynetunnel

Gents, I’m travelling soon to Devon, staying a couple of nights away from the “ball and chain” so  I’m looking for a little fun while I’m away. I’m staying close to Plymouth, Tavistock and Launceston and would appreciate any recommendations.

Particularly under 30, slim, small boobs, either in call or out call, GFE. Cheers  :hi:

Offline Jamandcream

Elegant show girl would be a good start.

Online londonroad

External Link/Members Only

Try her. Reasonable Incall location- very professional. Not keen on anal.

Offline jingjing

External Link/Members Only - Does Anal - outcall only

&

External Link/Members Only - Slim & toned, No Anal  - does incall

Both do very good GFE

Offline JimmySW

External Link/Members Only - Does Anal - outcall only

&

External Link/Members Only - Slim & toned, No Anal  - does incall

Both do very good GFE

Been trying to see both of these girls for a while and failed miserably every time! I guess you have to be lucky on matching availablility!

Offline jlike

Village between Plymouth and Tavistock. She is 35 so older than you want but slim, smallish boobs and very passionate and responsive. Saw her earlier this week, must get around todoing a review.

Offline tynetunnel

Thank you gents, I shall consider the recommendations  :thumbsup:

Offline jingjing

Been trying to see both of these girls for a while and failed miserably every time! I guess you have to be lucky on matching availablility!

:thumbsup:

They were always lunchtime meets - NB: I've not seen  "B" (she wasn't called that then) for over a year - but always booked both a few days in advance (outcalls).
Both are MILFs,  so maybe evenings are a problem    :unknown:

:drinks:

Offline Sparta Prada

Village between Plymouth and Tavistock. She is 35 so older than you want but slim, smallish boobs and very passionate and responsive. Saw her earlier this week, must get around todoing a review.

Using her AW ID link shows a well deserved neutral review on UKP:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=254352.0
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 07:58:55 pm by Sparta Prada »

Offline tynetunnel

Any intel on Hannah ~ kiss?

For someone with an AW feedback of 45, there’s little info on here, suggesting name or profile changes?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline TheMuffman1985

Any intel on Hannah ~ kiss?

For someone with an AW feedback of 45, there’s little info on here, suggesting name or profile changes?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice enough girl. A little bit mad at times. Loves the weed. I’ve seen her a few times. Brilliant at first but then got to the stage of lack of excitement when seeing her. So I suppose she’s 50/50

Offline JimmySW

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks, I think I’ll give her a miss