Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai Massage in Gloucester  (Read 5127 times)

Offline The Chirpy Irish

New Thai massage shop advertising in Gloucester. Looks fairly legit from ad/picture/website but might try it out at the weekend if I get a chance. If anyone else gets there before me be good to get your thoughts.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Offline houseboot

Website

"We are now open, initially for massage treatments"  ..... and afterwards?   :yahoo: :dance:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 09:18:11 am by houseboot »

Offline Jake.mackie

Website

"We are now open, initially for massage treatments"  ..... and afterwards?   :yahoo: :dance:
About time you did a review and actually contributed

Offline qu3rky1

Booked in for 12.30 today, TOFTT, so will report back...

Watch this space at around 2pm
Banned reason: Self confessed boundary pusher who can't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline houseboot

About time you did a review and actually contributed

:unknown: Perhaps you used wrong quote?  :unknown:

Offline The Chirpy Irish

... and depends on your definition of contribution

Offline qu3rky1

As thought, legit...

No CC swipes or anything to even maybe suggest more on offer...

One bonus, as they only just opened, was very quiet and so the gave me an hour long two girl massage for £40

Offline houseboot

As thought, legit...

No CC swipes or anything to even maybe suggest more on offer...

One bonus, as they only just opened, was very quiet and so the gave me an hour long two girl massage for £40

Did they speak good English?  If so, what sort of conversation took place,eg did they ask you where you'd been before? Did you ask them where they worked before?

Any Thai chatter between them?

Offline qu3rky1

Did they speak good English?  If so, what sort of conversation took place,eg did they ask you where you'd been before? Did you ask them where they worked before?

Any Thai chatter between them?

English isn't too bad. I don't say much during massage anyway so no real conversation...
Just answered questions of whether pressure was ok etc.

Small amounts of chatter between them, but didn't hear any giggles or anything so all quite professional I'd suggest.

If anyone goes and gets more, drop it here with tactics

Improving

Anyone else been to this place?

I know it seems legit from qu3rky1s visit but I know a lot of these shops try and give off the legit vibe for the first couple of weeks in business then gradually there is more on offer.

May see if I can visit later this week.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 05:43:15 pm by Improving »

Offline John313

Went yesterday and very legit nothing on offer even with a hard on displayed still nothing

Offline mike63

For what it's worth I know Gloucester well and this is a very respectable sort of address for a legitimate business. Time will tell I suppose.

Offline houseboot

For what it's worth I know Gloucester well and this is a very respectable sort of address for a legitimate business. Time will tell I suppose.

Really?

It's only about 300 yds from the Chinese Shop (now closed).

Nothing particularly special about the area around there.

Offline mike63

College Court is a 50 yard long pedestrian street containing the tourist 'Tailor of Gloucester' shop with the entrance to the cathedral close, College Green a few yards away. Of course Gloucester is quite a small City so no where is very far from anywhere else as the crow flies.

Improving

Wow Gloucester is absolutely dead for thai/chinese massage with extras since that chinese place on Worcester  St has gone.
Anyone know of anywhere else in the area? P.S not the ones in Cheltenham which are somewhat boring now.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 07:14:25 pm by Improving »

Offline houseboot

P.S not the ones in Cheltenham which are somewhat boring now.

Which ones?

Why are they boring?

Improving

Which ones?

Why are they boring?

Royal Orchid - nice girls but it's always the same faces.
Thai massage & Spa - Only been a couple of times but the women were unattractive IMO and somewhat rude on both occasions.
Natural health - usually the same woman, crap massage.

Offline houseboot

Thanks.

Royal Orchid - I will return

Thai massage & Spa - I won't return

Natural health - I haven't been. "Crap massage"? Are you used to traditional Chinese massage? Some people are critical of Chinese massages because they don't understand that it is different to the more common Swedish type massage. So is it because you don't like Chinese massage or is it just a "crap" massage?

Offline qu3rky1

There's a few independants around...

Edyta - Cheltenham, a little expensive, but if she likes you it's good...
Druspa - Brockworth, hit and miss as she won't admit all her services until in room...
Mamie - Sensual. Good massage but sensual is a bit light - weirdly I like it though.

There's probably others, one I definitely know of I am keeping to myself until finished. Discovered her via Seeking.com. 25, slim blonde, FAF, at least a 9/10. Is a student of therapies and nutrition etc, met once so she can practise her massage techniques...
The rest a gent doesn't discuss
 :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Darkside1984

I went here for 30mins as I was nearby and had a spare half an hour. Rang, booked in, arrived 10mins later and was greeted by a very smiley and pleasant middle aged Thai woman.

She then called over her colleague that I could see applying makeup down the corridor. When she came nearer, I realised just how hot and sexy she was. I got excited at this point, keeping my fingers crossed for a nice HE.

She gave a perfect massage. It was absolutely lovely. Can’t fault her at all. I was turned on by her totally and when asked to turn over, sprung out my hard on. She didn’t acknowledge it at all. She kept on massaging and doing a great job too. I was rock hard. I told her how beautiful, hot and sexy she is. She thanked me and continued. I asked if she would do any extras, she politely declined. I suggested she should going forward to which she giggled and declined. I thought I’d give her one more chance to wank me off , she still declined. This was at the end of the massage anyhow so as she was getting ready to leave I told her I would have to finish myself off. She got a bit embarrassed and left, I knocked one put and off I went. £25 for half and hours really great massage with a smoking hot, late 20s Thai chick who got to see my cock. Was decent. Not a great punt. But a great half an hour and a nice wank haha

Offline dog999

I went here for 30mins as I was nearby and had a spare half an hour. Rang, booked in, arrived 10mins later and was greeted by a very smiley and pleasant middle aged Thai woman.

She then called over her colleague that I could see applying makeup down the corridor. When she came nearer, I realised just how hot and sexy she was. I got excited at this point, keeping my fingers crossed for a nice HE.

She gave a perfect massage. It was absolutely lovely. Can’t fault her at all. I was turned on by her totally and when asked to turn over, sprung out my hard on. She didn’t acknowledge it at all. She kept on massaging and doing a great job too. I was rock hard. I told her how beautiful, hot and sexy she is. She thanked me and continued. I asked if she would do any extras, she politely declined. I suggested she should going forward to which she giggled and declined. I thought I’d give her one more chance to wank me off , she still declined. This was at the end of the massage anyhow so as she was getting ready to leave I told her I would have to finish myself off. She got a bit embarrassed and left, I knocked one put and off I went. £25 for half and hours really great massage with a smoking hot, late 20s Thai chick who got to see my cock. Was decent. Not a great punt. But a great half an hour and a nice wank haha
Where's here?. :unknown:

Offline houseboot

Where's here?. :unknown:

I assume the new Thai Massage Shop as per the title of this thread.

No, means NO though and behaving in a way that embarrasses the lady is  :thumbsdown: and doesn't help any of us.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 05:39:40 pm by houseboot »

Offline Ghghghghgh

So just to be clear. You went into someone’s place of work, asked her if she would wank you off then when she said “no” you asked her again and then said you’d wank yourself off in her place of work?

Do you do that in B&Q?

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Not good, especially as it’s obviously a legit salon given the reviews, won’t be long before the neighbours down that little street start complaining if stuff like this gets out, which is very unfair on the people working there !