Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sabrinna latina  (Read 1199 times)

kisskissbangbang

Anyone have any experience of this lady/place? Tempted to give a ring looks slightly chubby but ok maybe photos dont do her justice! External Link/Members Only

Offline Jamesthegreat78

It's a reliable place - the girls typically stay for 1-2 weeks. They've had better than this girl although recently I've not been tempted by any.

justben

It's a reliable place - the girls typically stay for 1-2 weeks. They've had better than this girl although recently I've not been tempted by any.

totally agree here is a great place, but they have had much better in the past. they seem to be 30+ recently and fairly big not my type hopefully some good ones come around

Offline Jamesthegreat78

So who would you like to see there again justben? They had a girls called Sofia last year who i'd love to see back there. Any other Taunton/Exeter recommendations since we appea to be on the same page so to speak?!

kisskissbangbang

Thanks might hold off for a bit then and see if there is a change soon to someone more to my liking

Offline lewis666

I also had a look on Sunday to see if the change of the guard was happening and like you both was not sure about Sabrinna, but each to their own and i shall wait a week or two for the next change

As previous girls go I've love to see Catalina back but that was over 18 months since her last visit but she was smoking hot, other than that there was one recently who's name escapes me but she was a lot better in the flesh than in the pictures so sometimes i guess you go with your gut.  Always been a good service so far so long may in continue

justben

So who would you like to see there again justben? They had a girls called Sofia last year who i'd love to see back there. Any other Taunton/Exeter recommendations since we appea to be on the same page so to speak?!

can't remember them all  :D but dani seems to ring a bell and maybe a julia? had a wonky eye but super hot!

justben

just saw her on aw and was just about to say the same. owner must be on here somewhere, good job  :thumbsup:

kisskissbangbang

Yes she looks hot  :thumbsup: tempting. Might get in touch. Anybody had the pleasure?  :)