Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Time  (Read 1533 times)

cornishdan

Hi all

I've been lurking on here for the last week or two, I'm 34 I've recently split up with my wife after 10 years of being with her, I've always wanted to hire a WG so now seems like a good time to give it a try.

I've read through the Wiki's and read some reviews etc and would like some recommendations. What I think I'm looking for is someone around late 20's - early 30's, maybe a little curvy (not into really skinny girls but don't want BBW either) who would take the lead because I will be nervous as hell, not after anything specific at this point just GFE I guess. I would like a girl who does OWO and CIM but not a deal breaker if they don't, willing to spend up to £150 for an hour (or is that too long for a first time). I live in west Cornwall but from what I've seen it's slim pickings down this way so willing to drive up as far as Plymouth if I have to.

Many Thanks

Offline PaintBrush

Greetings Cornish,

Not sure about your area, but if you were to venture alittle further into the Bristol arena there is the now famous 'Roth List'

I'm sure he would be more than willing to share

cornishdan

Well if the trips worth it I could go up to Bristol, it's a 3 hour drive though and I don't really know the area. Would be interested to know more about this Roth list

cornishdan

Well I'm stupid and very naive, picked a WG in Plymouth as I haven't got the time to head up to Bristol yet (have added a few of the girls off Roth's list to my HL though so thanks for that).
First one didn't answer her phone for two days, fair enough she could be busy and has a lot of feedback on AW (and a few reviews on here) will try her again another time.
So went even closer to home (as now haven't got time to organise staying at a friends house in Plymouth).
Tried a localish girl who has had a good review on here recently but no response (and see hasn't logged onto AW in for a few days) so will try her again another time.
Tried another one and  setup a meet with the WG and she sounded great, sorted a time then she asked to change the time by an hour, 30mins before, fine I thought no problem there, then she cancelled completely 20mins before the meet but offered to see me the next day and offered a discount to show she wasn't messing me about so I accepted her offer because fair enough things happen, then I get another message saying can I come half an hour later so again I politely agree, finally I show up at her place now gagging for it after waiting so long, text her to say I'm there....no response and I'm stuck hanging around like a lemon at the front door. Moved down the road a bit as to make it look like I'm just waiting for a friend and try to call her, no answer, don't want to hassle her to much so I wait 10mins and try again, now her phones off!!!!
I gave up and have learned to find girls with good reviews and decent feedback.
Went back to my HL and have now booked with with another WG who has decent feedback on AW and a few reviews on here, answered the phone right away, was really nice when I explained this was my first time doing this and all booked in for today. Really wish I'd just phoned her in the first place (only didn't because I was nervous of making a phone call).
If all goes well today I'm planning to go Plymouth as soon as I get a couple of days off together again so any recommendations for that area would be nice as I don't want to go through this again.

Offline 123Mel456

From a bit of a novice I would suggest going for the hour first time up might be something you want to reconsider
You don't know yet how you will react or perform and as it is a first time try a few hour punts until you find the right one for you and reckon you can go an hour with
Just a suggestion and i am sure others will say go straight for the hour but only you can tell

cornishdan

Ok thanks for the tip, however I've booked an hour now so to late to back out, just thought the extra time might give me a chance to ease into the whole thing maybe talk about it for 5-10 mins first rather than feeling rushed, she seems ok that it's my first time. Will see how it goes and maybe go for half hours in future if an hour is too long (which now I'm thinking it might be but we'll see).

Offline fredfunkster

Dan if you can get up to Totnes go for sexysweety69. She's a bit older than your criteria but you really won't regret it.

cornishdan

Well I've done it, didn't think I would but somehow managed to go and knock on the door without running away like a schoolboy, so glad I did, she was really nice and put me at ease (actually glad the other WG fell through, will never contact her again). I needed the hour (nerves) in the end, hoping to go back soon a little less nervous next time, will do some reviews maybe once I've seen a few WG's so I got a better idea of what I'm saying.
One of the other WG's just got back to me as well offering to see me tomorrow but tempting as it is gonna give it a couple of weeks (I'm not exactly loaded and could see this becoming dangerously expensive and addictive if I don't pace myself).
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 10:51:45 pm by cornishdan »

Offline PaintBrush

Nice one Cornish  :yahoo:  :cool:  :dance:

Don't worry about the quality of the review, just put one up.

All Intel is good.

Offline JimmySW

You won't be judged - Anyway I'm dying to know who you saw in Plymouth!

Offline 123Mel456

Yeh looking forward to reading about your first time