Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I've been incredibly stupid and got scammed - I need advice on what to do next.  (Read 4048 times)

Osvaldo_Ardiles

External Link/Members Only

I am such a dickhead - definitely thinking with my dick and not my head on this one.

Happened to see that girl in the profiles above was in my area - I couldn't believe my luck so made contact and arranged to meet up.

Of course I totally ignored the warnings that the profile wasn't verified and of course when she opened the door she was completely different.  Asian, probably in her forties, not particularly attractive but had a nice slim body.

Instead of turning on my heels and running I went ahead and did the business. She was okay but charged extra for owo which annoyed me.

Now I am being pestered by texts and voicemails saying their is a problem and I need to get in touch with her. What should I do? I am in two minds whether to call crimestoppers and report her.  They have rented a property in a really nice part of town and I feel sorry for the owners and want to tip them off that their nice house is being used in this way.

JV547845

It's a ludicrous bait and switch if they can't even be bothered to steal some photos of the correct ethnicity as the actual WG. 

I wouldn't do anything stupid like report it to their land lord.  they're getting rent to pay the mortgage so let sleeping dogs lie happy.

Personally I'd phone them back just to make sure it's not an STD phone call and that I'd not lost something at their place.  If they give you any shit other than that just say please stop harassing you and screen their number.

Bad review too on here of course, but you might want to phone them back first.

Offline jackdaw

Just block number if your mobile phone if phone is type that allows it.

Wouldn't get involved beyond that. ( Had a smile at your concern for property owner. If she'd been woman in picture and a first rate shag... you'd have doubtless been there again pretty soon.)

Offline Matium

Phone them find out what it's about then throw the SIM card away and get another.

If your punting phone isn't an Android then throw it away too and get an Android.

The advantage of an Android phone is that you can block phone numbers.

Offline smiths

I am such a dickhead - definitely thinking with my dick and not my head on this one.

Happened to see that girl in the profiles above was in my area - I couldn't believe my luck so made contact and arranged to meet up.

Of course I totally ignored the warnings that the profile wasn't verified and of course when she opened the door she was completely different.  Asian, probably in her forties, not particularly attractive but had a nice slim body.

Instead of turning on my heels and running I went ahead and did the business. She was okay but charged extra for owo which annoyed me.

Now I am being pestered by texts and voicemails saying their is a problem and I need to get in touch with her. What should I do? I am in two minds whether to call crimestoppers and report her.  They have rented a property in a really nice part of town and I feel sorry for the owners and want to tip them off that their nice house is being used in this way.

Sorry to hear you go bait and switched but as a member on here for 18 months havent you learned anything about walking away if the WG whose photos you saw isnt the one you meet.

I wouldnt bother contacting low lifes like this as i wouldnt believe anything they said anyway. Hopefully you used a punting phone or sim so if you did and the texts continue whats the problem, just delete them, they will soon get bored in my experience, or just buy another sim.

Offline oldanddecrepid

Ossie,
If this is an issue of an STD or you have left something behind then it is worth knowing about especially if you have an OH. So getting in touch in an anonymous way is feasible, as advised already.

I notice that this seems to have occurred in NI where  I thought that the purchasing of sex has recently become  illegal (like the Nordic model) although I have not heard if this is being enforced. Anyone have knowledge of this?

OandD

Offline ForrestGump

Now I am being pestered by texts and voicemails saying their is a problem and I need to get in touch with her.

Surely the only problem she can have that could possibly now be your problem is some sort of std. What else could it be?

Were it me I'd ask her to explain briefly in a txt or vm what the problem is. If it's a real problem she'll respond to your request. If, on the other hand, it's just some sort of attempt to scam you I suspect she'll continue to insist that you "get in touch".

My guess is she's got a plan to try and relieve you of more of your hard-earned. If you're concerned about the txt and vm storm just bide your time. It'll inevitably pass over when she realises you're not going to react. But if you want to call a halt to it immediately just change your SIM. Easy enough to change the SIM if it's your punting phone, of course. If it's your personal or a work phone then the problem is a more difficult one but still surmountable.  :thumbsup:

cockneybstrd

Why the fuck havent you just called them back and seen what the fuss is all about

As other poster says you might have caught a bit of knob rot or something

Offline CBPaul

Phone back and find out what they want. As others have said it may be a case of leaving something or an attack of an STD. Probably not though because if they are operating a B&S then if you've left anything of value they'll be helping themselves to it and I can't see them being so good as to informing punters of an outbreak of clap.

Make sure though and then block the number or ditch the sim card if it's causing hassle. I'm guessing it's not a punting phone. 

Offline PumpAction

How did you get scammed?

Also, presumably you knew it was a knocking shop in a really nice part of town. Did you think they owned it - before you went to empty your sack?

andrei

if it was a bait and switch operation its highly unlikely they are calling to be good samaritans because he lost something or because they wanted to let him know about his unfortunate new std

far more likely is they will say HE gave her an std and they want some money to cover it otherwise they expose him

nothing that begins with bait and switch ever ends in a heartwarming story

Offline smiths

if it was a bait and switch operation its highly unlikely they are calling to be good samaritans because he lost something or because they wanted to let him know about his unfortunate new std

far more likely is they will say HE gave her an std and they want some money to cover it otherwise they expose him

nothing that begins with bait and switch ever ends in a heartwarming story

Indeed, i find the logic of contacting someone you know was a liar and believing what they say as bizarre. Once i have been fucked over i never want to speak to the low life again.

I would know if i had left anything behind and as i know i only carry things of little actual value to punts with me i wouldnt be bothered about that, and i get checked out on a regular basis at the GUM anyway.

Osvaldo_Ardiles

It can only be that they want to try and extort more money from me.

Nothing is missing and as they began calling and calling within an hour of me leaving yesterday evening how would they know if it was a genuine STD issue?

Thankfully there have been no more calls today, I am not going to get in touch with them as it will only encourage them more.

I am wondering if there is a pimp at work as the girl I was with could hardly speak any English while the text conversation I was having with them earlier in the day led me to believe otherwise.

Offline PumpAction

Nothing is missing and as they began calling and calling within an hour of me leaving yesterday evening how would they know if it was a genuine STD issue?

Thankfully there have been no more calls today, I am not going to get in touch with them as it will only encourage them more.

I am wondering if there is a pimp at work as the girl I was with could hardly speak any English while the text conversation I was having with them earlier in the day led me to believe otherwise.

Who left the voicemails?

Offline Daffodil

How did you get scammed?

Also, presumably you knew it was a knocking shop in a really nice part of town. Did you think they owned it - before you went to empty your sack?

He got bait and switched  :dash:

Offline Daffodil

I'd call them back. I have never had this happen in years of punting and can't see why they would be harassing you so soon after leaving. What's the harm in seeing what they have to say?

Offline Brumish

Talk about storm in a tea cup!

Hardly a classic scam. As you say could've walked away.

Chinese companies do tout for business as it's often the case that they are at the forefront of people smuggling at its worst.

A Chinese whore in her forties is hardly gonna give a shit about you greasing off an std off her.

The bottom line is you were a rarity for her. An actual punter who paid. She wants you back

cockneybstrd

They sound like a right bunch of cunts. Probably Spurs fans and want an autograph

Offline PumpAction

He got bait and switched  :dash:

How's that being scammed? He could easily have walked. If I turned up to see the advertised girl and got an Asian woman in her forties I would have walked.

Offline Daffodil

How's that being scammed? He could easily have walked. If I turned up to see the advertised girl and got an Asian woman in her forties I would have walked.

FFS, bait and switch is a scam.

What if I've taken the day off work? What if I've spent £20 on petrol or public transport? What if I've taken an hour to get there and it will take an hour to get home? What about the risk I've taken if I've lied to a partner about my whereabouts?

Just because you recognise a scam, and avoid it, doesn't mean it isn't a scam  :dash:

Offline bakerted

Even a switch without the bait is enough to piss me right off.
Still feel as though you have been scammed.

Stealthshagger

They sound like a right bunch of cunts. Probably Spurs fans and want an autograph

'arry got speed dial. fucking hell.

sounds like a scam to me. Id be extra careful if the legaility issue is correct.

GeeWiz

What would you tell Crimestoppers - about the bait and switch?

Because prostitution and calling/texting you is not a crime.

Stealthshagger

What would you tell Crimestoppers - about the bait and switch?

Because prostitution and calling/texting you is not a crime.

harassment is, though. I wouldnt do the landlord or crimestoppers calling thing, myself.

Offline smiths

Of course a Bait and Switch is a scam. The WG and/or pimp are relying on punters thinking with their dicks and staying to punt with the switch. Not all punters do walk as you would and i would nowadays.

Offline Bobbob84

If your punting phone isn't an Android then throw it away too and get an Android.

Take on board most of the sound advice on this thread but ignore this nonsense.
You can block numbers on other phone operating systems too.
Obviously this guy is looking for cheap iphone.

Offline Brumish

Offline smiths

What if I've taken the day off work? What if I've spent £20 on petrol or public transport? What if I've taken an hour to get there and it will take an hour to get home? What about the risk I've taken if I've lied to a partner about my whereabouts?

Just because you recognise a scam, and avoid it, doesn't mean it isn't a scam  :dash:

Spot on. :thumbsup:

Offline PumpAction

Firstly, that's why it's always good to have a plan B and C when taking a punt. Are you telling me that if you were expecting the girl in the pics and got an unattractive middle aged Asian lady you'd go through with it as you'd spent petrol money?

Secondly, If you recognise a scam, and are silly enough not to avoid it then were you scammed?

I don't buy this guys story anyway. Who was pestering him with voicemails and what did they say?

Offline smiths

Very wise decision in my view. As to pimps literally ANY WG could have a pimp of course, sounds like this was probably a pimp if she could hardly speak English i would imagine she was unlikely to be able to text in clear English either, though it could of been a friend of hers doing the texting on her behalf for all anyone would know for definite.

Offline smiths

Firstly, that's why it's always good to have a plan B and C when taking a punt. Are you telling me that if you were expecting the girl in the pics and got an unattractive middle aged Asian lady you'd go through with it as you'd spent petrol money?

Secondly, If you recognise a scam, and are silly enough not to avoid it then were you scammed?

I don't buy this guys story anyway. Who was pestering him with voicemails and what did they say?

Some punters think with their dicks and a holes a hole so punt with the switch, i know as i used to punt with virtually any WG i met despite the description she gave me of herself on the phone being nothing like the real her in the flesh. This was pre-net, nowadays like you i have a plan B option.

The fact the punter knows its a scam doesnt change the fact its a scam in my view, its just he still punted anyway. Hopefully this site can help advise punters to walk instead.

As to the voicemails you make a good point, was that a man or woman or both and did they speak clear or basic English.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 02:11:09 pm by smiths »

Offline Daffodil

No, I would walk, but the point is you have spent that money on petrol. Or wasted your time. Or taken unnecessary risk. You've just been scammed. You were tricked into arranging the punt. If you can't see that then I suspect you are too thick to continue arguing with.

A scam doesn't have to work to be a scam. Is a book only a book if I read it?

Osvaldo_Ardiles

The voicemails sounded like the girl all right.  In broken English she said 'there is problem, prease call back'.

There was also about six missed calls from her but nothing so far today.

Offline PumpAction

The voicemails sounded like the girl all right.  In broken English she said 'there is problem, prease call back'.

There was also about six missed calls from her but nothing so far today.

Lol. Prease call back.  :D  :lol:

Offline PumpAction

Some punters think with their dicks and a holes a hole so punt with the switch, i know as i used to punt with virtually any WG i met despite the description she gave me of herself on the phone being nothing like the real her in the flesh. This was pre-net, nowadays like you i have a plan B option.

The fact the punter knows its a scam doesnt change the fact its a scam in my view, its just he still punted anyway. Hopefully this site can help advise punters to walk instead.

As to the voicemails you make a good point, was that a man or woman or both and did they speak clear or basic English.

I had a couple of great punts this year that were B&S. Both times trying to see the same girl and ended up seeing her friends. I'm not sure I was scammed though as I was told I could wait to see her but (although the second time reluctantly) just  decided to see the friend instead. I finally saw her and she was great too.

At least all three girls were in the same ball park. The OP arranged to see an attractive 25 year old and got an unattractive lady of different ethnicity in a completely different age group. He was scammed but should have walked.

I agree that B&S is a scam at times but punting comes with risk. Be prepared to walk and if you don't have a plan B save your money for next time. Many times I wish I 'd done that.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 02:28:37 pm by PumpAction »

StPunt

staggered that the bait and switch tactic has taken center stage on this thread, surely the fact this woman is phoning him and urging him to contact her immediately is far more alarming? 

Offline smiths

staggered that the bait and switch tactic has taken center stage on this thread, surely the fact this woman is phoning him and urging him to contact her immediately is far more alarming?

He has posted he wont be replying so thats been addressed and sorted out. 

StPunt

curiosity would get the better of me i think.

Offline ForrestGump

curiosity would get the better of me i think.

Me too. I'd so love to hear the sob story of her Nigerian cousin who's been wrongfully imprisoned at a very bad time; leaving behind an unclaimed lottery prize of $4 million. But if they could just have the details of a bank account into which the prize could be transferred the whole matter could be resolved very quickly.  :rolleyes:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
the girl I was with could hardly speak any English while the text conversation I was having with them earlier in the day led me to believe otherwise.

What was said (typed) during this convo? What did they say, and what did you reply?

StPunt

Me too. I'd so love to hear the sob story of her Nigerian cousin who's been wrongfully imprisoned at a very bad time; leaving behind an unclaimed lottery prize of $4 million. But if they could just have the details of a bank account into which the prize could be transferred the whole matter could be resolved very quickly.  :rolleyes:

exactly, even to laugh at the sob story i think i'd have to hear her out.

Osvaldo_Ardiles

I got her number off AW and texted to see if she was working in the area that evening.  A reply came back from a different number listing her rates and offering a two girl special. I was keen to make it an outcall but she replied that as a stranger this was too dangerous and to meet at her address.

The texts were well written, proper English, good punctuation and stuff and she replied immediately, I was amazed how quickly I got an answer.  It was only afterwards that it occurred to me how does someone who can barely speak English write it so well? Unless perhaps she was playing dumb during our appointment?

The more I think of it, I took a stupid spur of the moment risk.  I think I've got away with it but if someone who knew me happened to see me going in or out of there I could have been in big trouble.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 05:11:40 pm by Osvaldo_Ardiles »

andrei

I got her number off AW and texted to see if she was working in the area that evening.  A reply came back from a different number listing her rates and offering a two girl special. I was keen to make it an outcall but she replied that as a stranger this was too dangerous and to meet at her address.

The texts were well written, proper English, good punctuation and stuff and she replied immediately, I was amazed how quickly I got an answer.  It was only afterwards that it occurred to me how does someone who can barely speak English write it so well? Unless perhaps she was playing dumb during our appointment?

The more I think of it, I took a stupid spur of the moment risk.  I think I've got away with it but if someone who knew me happened to see me going in or out of there I could have been in big trouble.

but what voice is leaving the voicemails?

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Guys, it's so obvious!  The girl of his dreams, the one in the pics, wants to see him!  There has been a terrible mixup, he shagged her flatmate instead!  The real girl wants to give him a freebie to make amends!

Seriously though, no harm in finding out, I'd be curious too.  Just think with your head and not your dick, and you should be fine.

Offline madeinwales56

Osvaldo. Are you really fucking serious? She is a whore who's got some low life pimp backing her up. Block the number they are calling from or answer and tell them in no uncertain terms to fuck off or you will go round to their place and have a serious fucking conversation with the cunt who keeps calling you or simply ignore the calls. Or give me their number and I'll do it for you.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I would be inclined to find out what she had to say.  After all it is a two minute phone call and you can easily throw the sim away afterwards.  I would call just in case it was about her having an STI or you leaving something behind you have forgotten about but if anything else just hang up and get on with your life.  It may also be an apology and an offer of visiting with the girl in the photos although that is probably unlikely (the photos seem genuine so maybe she works for the same pimp and he has a few girls and just uses the photos of the best of the bunch)

I found the title misleading though as you didn't get really get scammed you got a bait and switch and should have walked seeing as you have been a member here so long.  She got you to book under false pretences but she didn't take your money under false pretences as you already saw what you were paying for when she opened the door and took you to the bedroom and you decided to go ahead.  Being scammed would be the girl in the pictures answering the door and taking your money and then sending in the other woman after you had paid.

Next time it is such an obvious B&S just say no thanks I want the girl in the photos and walk away.  Its the only way these people will learn.  If everyone walked they would have to change what they are doing or they would make no money.

Also write a review here and leave feedback on AW as well so other punters don't book her

Simon S

It wasn't a scam, he could and should have walked.

Offline mcb

Phone them find out what it's about then throw the SIM card away and get another.

You can block phone numbers on phones that aren't running Android, iOS for instance.

Bit of a misinformed, scaremongering post.

Offline Matium

IOS as in the software on an iPhone?

Why would anybody use a smartphone as their punting phone?

We're talking about cheap phones that can be disposed of quickly.

There's a whole thread on this:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41092.0